James Imagine

His girlfriend hates you and blames you for something

Your best friend James is dating Rachel Greene. The it girl. Blonde hair, blue yes, skinny, thigh gap, amazing everything, where I am curvy and brown hair and plain brown eyes. Rachel hates me, I don't know why! 

I am visiting them today to hang with them, ugh Rachel. I get in my car and drive over. I knock and James opens the door. "Hey Y/N!" said James. "Hi, Y/n" said Rachel. "Hey guys!" said Y/N. We just eat and talk. "I'm going to go to the shops, to buy something!" said James. He left. "Ugh I am always left with you" groaned Rachel. I just look down. "Your a bitch, Y/N! I know you like James but he likes me, not you. Your fat, where I am skinny!" said Rachel. "Thanks for reminding me!" said Y/N. Rachel smirks. She hears the door opening and she screams. James runs in. 

"What happened?" asked James. "Y/N slapped me because I told her she looked pretty today" cried Rachel. I gasp. "James.... I-I didn't!" said Y/N. "Y/N she was only saying something nice! Seriously!" said James. "Seriously I did not slap her!" said Y/N. "Your a bitch who knew you could lie to my face!" said James. I just frown. "Fine. Don't call me, talk to me, you see me walking down the street ignore me" said Y/N. I walked out and drive home. I go in and just cry. 

Brad knocks on the door.  I let him in. "What happened?" asked Brad. "James blamed me for slapping Rachel! She just screamed when she heard him open the door! I can't believe I am in love with him!" said Y/N. Brad hugs me. I make dinner and then he left and I go to bed.

Three weeks later

I go out for a walk on an Autumn day.

I look at Twitter.

James_Mcvey: Me and Rachel broken up when she lied to me about stuff. 

I just roll my eyes. I look over when I familiar voices. Brad and James. James spots me and I turn the other way and walk. I keep walking and don't stop. "Y/N! WAIT!" yelled James. I put earphones in and blast music. I keep walking and pretend I don't know him. I finally get home and get in and lock the door. I sigh. I go to my room and sit on the bed and sigh. I hate this but he doesn't deserve me or my friendship. I go tweet something.

Y/N_Y/L/N: You all asked what was wrong with me, I just realised people you care for don't care for you. I'm OK now! I'm happy! Amazing friends, thanks, Katie and Annie! My only bestos in the world!!

I turn my phone off and hear knocking on my door. I look out my window to see James. I sit on the floor and sigh. I go down for a drink. I roll my eyes. "Y/N PLEASE ANSWER!" yelled James. I decide on it, decided maybe I'll let him speak and kick him out! I go open the door.

"Y/N!" said James. "What do you want?" asked Y/N, Snappy. "I-I want to say sorry" said James. "OK, that all" said Y/N. "Um can I come in?" asked James. "Sorry, I have to cook dinner! Maybe another time" said Y/N. "Please" said James. I just look at him. He has tired eyes, under bags, hair a mess, clothes..... jacksuit, ugly top and vans. I just sigh and let him in. We sit down. I sit across from him. "You can sit beside me" said James. "No" said Y/N. He sighs. I look down. "I'm sorry. She told me the truth two days after you told me to ignore you. I'm sorry. I wanted to visit but you told me to stay away" said James. "Oh so you don't even try!" said Y/N. He looks at me. "OMG STOP! You made it clear! OK I AM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING IGNORE ME!" yelled James. I look at him. He is in love with me. "Y-you love me?" asked Y/N. "Yes" said James. I go sit beside him. I look at him and place my hands on his cheek and kiss him. "Your lucky I am in love with you!" said Y/N. We kiss. "I am sorry though, Y/N!" smiled James. I just kiss him. "Shut up" laughed Y/N. We kiss again.

"You never know who loves you till he tells you!" said Y/N, to her two kids, Jade Rae and Jason Ryan McVey. Me and James got married two years after dating. Rachel..... well she is in prison, for doing drugs and assaulting someone.

Well two in one day! 22:45 right now and I am tired!!!

Lorna Xx