Connor VampsMas Imagine

Me and Con have a baby girl, Alessia Sierra Ball and it's her first Christmas. She is 6 months and excited. I love the fact that we can make it special for her. Alessia is so happy right now, Con is playing with her. I smile.

IT'S CHRISTMAS

We wake up to Alessia crying. Me and Con go get her. "Morning baby girl. Merry Christmas. Let's have some presents and breakfast of course." Smiled Con. I kiss Alessia's head and Con's lips. "I love you" Smiled Y/n. "I love you too!" Said Con.

We go down and open presents. Con got me amazing things. Quite funnily he got me a bracelet with our initials on it. I got him a watch with our marriage date on it. He cried once he saw that.

We give Alessia presents and we open it for her but give her toys to play with. "Babe let's get dressed. Louis, Mom and dad are visiting" Said Con. I smile.

Causal coz why not

Causal coz why not. I see Con in his casual outfit. I smile to myself. I love Con and our baby girl but I have one more present for him. In the cracker we will pull is a small gift.

His family walk in. "Hey Y/n! Alessia you beautiful baby" smiled Kelly. "Hi! Come in. Dinner is ready" Said Y/n.

We pull crackers and I smile when Con gasps and picks me up and kisses me. "We're having a baby!" Cried Con. I nod and kiss him.

We soon finish and wash up and play games. At 8 Alessia goes to bed and we go on to watch cool Christmas Movies.

Nine months later I gave birth to Alexander Sean Ball. Our baby boy.

Well this was fun!

So you guys have chocolate advent calendars comment below!?

Lorna Xx