Tristan VampsMas Imagine

Today is the day I am telling Tris I can finally move to the UK to live with him

Today is the day I am telling Tris I can finally move to the UK to live with him. I am nervous I have lived in Canada well since I was born. I met Tris when him and the lads were there for a concert. Now I am just getting off the plane and going to the hotel and lying down for a while. Milly and James(his bother) and Connor.

When you wake you hear your phone continually beeping. I answer it. "Hello...... Oh Con..... oh I'll get ready now. Thank you...... see ya in a bit" Said Y/n. I jump up and start getting ready.

I then get an Uber to go to the studio. I finally get there and I walk in.

"Y/n...... what are you doing here?" Asked Tris. "Well since I am a Youtuber and well I got signed to Gleam Futures in London and well I moved over here" Said Y/n. "Well your living with me then..... but seriously? I love you! Oh my god! Who knew?" Asked Tris. "Con, your brother James and Milly" Smiled Y/n. "You cheeky little muffin!" Said Tris.

We kiss and well yeah.

We celebrated Christmas Together and we live together.

I do miss Canada but well ya see I love Tris and his my home.

Well I hope you enjoyed it!

100 Chapters today!

Lorna Xx