I'm a celeb

James got sent home last night, sadly I wasn't able to watch till today but people calling him a 'snake' coz he spoke the truth.

James and Harry were speaking and it was private. James loves them all but he is saying what we all are thinking. That doesn't reflect his personality or how he is. His hungry, he misses Kirstie, he wants food and his super skinny. James and Harry were the only ones left who were QUIET enough. James is not someone to sing or ACT for cameras, his not an actor like Emily. James was there to show us ALL who he is. I think we've seen it.

It annoys me because he was saying the truth. I love Fleur, she had her quiet moments and loud moments but her and James got on GREAT! Especially in bush trucker and trails. James and Emily got on great, as did John and James.

Obviously James would be more comfortable with the likes of Nick and Harry. James made great friends with Rita. So maybe just stop calling him a 'snake' when your probably thinking the same thing. At least he said it when half of us are scared to say it. There's always people in it that are showy and act for the cameras to get votes.... let's get Harry and Fleur there.

I am not meaning this to come across as I don't like John or Emily, at times Johns singing is great to make me smile but others it's annoying.

I love Emily but she is loud and screams all the time, don't get me wrong I'd scream but she is always screaming at something.

James never once screamed much. He got on with it coz he is like that.

JAMES IS NOT A SNAKE!

Thanks for reading!

Lorna xx