Brad Imagine

You were bullied

To be honest I didn't have a good time in school. I was bullied all the time and it was not so good. When I left, went to a good college and have a great job, as a photographer with The Vamps along with Dean Sherwood. Other then that, I am happy.

I'm Bradley Will Simpson and sadly I am going to the reunion of my school. My bullies will be there. We're getting ready and I just smile to myself. "Baby are you OK?" asked Brad. "My bullies will be there" said Y/N. He places his hands gently on my shoulders and kisses me. "Don't worry I'll be there and if they say anything" said Brad. I look at him. "I know but they were horrible to me. All the time" Said Y/n. "I will protect you plus they start anything I will tell them off" Said Brad. I kiss him. "Thank you Brad. Are you ready to go?" Asked Y/n. "Now" smiles Brad.

We get in the car and drive to the hotel and walk in. I see them. Adam, Louise and Nathan. They spot me and smirk. They walk over. "Aw look at her pretending she is happy! Your dress is so horrible!" Said Louise. Brad walks up. "I got our name plates and Y/n's dress is amazing! Unlike yours" said Brad. "Your in The Vamps!" Said Louise. "It's none of your business. Now leave before I get angry! You bullied her! For her entire secondary life! What's your jobs?" Asked Brad. "We are all unemployed at the moment" Said Adam.

"Oh well Y/n works as a photographer for me and the lads. At least Y/n has a job unlike you three!! Now excuse us we are going dancing!" Said Brad.

They walk off. I kiss him. "Smart arse" smiles Y/n. We just dance and have fun.

"Y/n I know this is a weird time but your wearing something amazing but you'll soon be wearing something white..... will you marry me?" Asked Brad. "Yes!!!" Cheered Y/n. He puts the ring on and we kiss. The ring is a heart. I'm so proud of him being in a band and having fun. I love him and I love our life.

In the end the wedding was amazing!

I hope you all enjoyed the brad Imagine!

And TOMORROW IS LITTLE MIX CONCERT FOR GLORY DAYS AND OMG THE DOORS OPEN AT 18:30 BUT WE HAVE TO BE THERE FOR 5PM LIKE WHATS GOING ON(LOL PERRIE SAID THAT IN CANNONBALL THEIR X FACTOR SINGLE) IM SO EXCITED! BEING WAITING FOR A YEAR TO SEE THEM!!!!!

Lorna Xx