Brad Imagine: SONG IMAGINE

Would You: Cherry Blossoms!

Brad's POV:

NAME: Kaci 

Tell me how you really feel

So I know it's really realAnd won't you let your guard downIf there's a reason you're holdin' backI'd rather know now

Me and Kaci, we've been dating for 5 months now. I love her but god I cannot tell if she feels the same. She's guarded from something in her past. The boys tell me to ask and discover the problem. Their protective which is understandable but I can't rush her or she will leave. I will wait but for how long?

'Cause when you kiss me

You had your eyes openAnd there's somethingThat I need to know

One time when we were kissing, I opened my eyes a bit and her eyes was open. I need to know. I need to ask her. I just have too.

"Іf І wаlkеd оut thе dооrWоuld уоu еvеn nоtісе І'm gоnеWоuld уоu еvеn mіѕѕ mе аt аllWоuld уоu, wоuld уоuІf І wаlkеd оut thе dооrWоuld уоu саrе еnоugh tо fоllоwWоuld уоu еvеn mіѕѕ mе аt аllWоuld уоu, wоuld уоu, уоu" I said.

She looks at me and shrugs. She walks off. I sigh and grab my keys and phone. I go to my car and drive to Natalie's, my older sister's house. She will help me. I knock and she opens the door. "Brad" said Natalie. "I-I need help" I said, beginning to tear up. She lets me in and makes me some tea. She hands me a cup and sighs. "What did Kaci do now?" asked Natalie. "I asked her. If I would walk out the door would she notice and miss me.... would she follow me. She shrugged and walk away. I mean, what am I meant to do? Wait?" I ask. "Brad, it seems like she doesn't have the same feelings like you" said Natalie. I sigh. I take a sip of my tea and bite my lip. "I guess I need to break up with her. I mean, how can I put myself through this?" I said. "Look, I can't tell you if it's right or wrong to dump her but ask yourself does she make you happy?" asked Natalie. "No, she doesn't. I'm doing it. Thanks, Nat. Your the best" I said and I leave. 

Don't go wastin' my time

I play games enough to see through a lieAnd I wonder how you talk 'bout usDo you light up when you start to speak?If I even cross your mind at all

I drive home and  go inside. She's sitting on the sofa, watching television. I sigh and walk over to her. I stand in front of her. "We have to talk" I said. She nods and turns the television off. "I want to break up. Your.... distant, you kiss with your eyes open, I tell you I love you and you walk off, I asked you a question today and you shrugged and walked off. I need happiness and your not it. We're done. You need to take your stuff and leave. I tell you don't waste my time but you have for 5 months when I could have found love. I'm sorry." I said and walk out. I need to find my own happiness. Not with someone else. I don't want someone to fill my loneliness. 

A year later

I stayed single for ages and I found my happiness.... inside of me. We bought out our album Cherry Blossoms where I sung 'Would You' about Kaci. I didn't give her warning about it. But you know what? I found a girl who loves me, who cherishes me and that's my best friend, Zoe. She loves me and I love her. Isn't it funny how someone you thought you'd love would waste your time but when you find true love, everything is magical? I don't use Zoe as 'my happiness' that's me but Zoe makes me really happy. It's a balance which I never had before. 

My advice to people, 'Don't settle for something that doesn't make you feel loved, free, magical.'

OK since Cherry Blossom's dropped today, I am gonna pick 4 (3 songs now) to write an imagine on! Brad was first and I love their song 'Would You'. I feel like I found the meaning but here we are with the song. 

The happiness part was like the Little Mix song Happiness, that was also released today. I thought that would fit nicely with Would you. 

Let me know what you think of this imagine!

Lorna xx