Brad Imagine

Your ex boyfriend is Noah Centineo

NAME: Aria

I used to date Noah Centineo. We both lived in Miami and we were best friends from childhood and childhood sweethearts. I loved him but then he broke up with me because I wasn't ready to move to LA. I decided then to move to London, a new place, a new home and here I am. A year in and now I am dating Brad Simpson from The Vamps. I love him. It might not have the same as being childhood lovers but Brad is amazing and I am in love with him so much. Today we are going to a premiere for the new movie 'Perfect Date'. I know Noah is going to be there but who cares? I love Bradley Will Simpson.

I do my hair in a curly up do and natural make up with a red lip. I go down and see Brad in his suit looking like a GOD! I walk over. "I'd kiss you but my lips are red and I don't want to ruin it or put it on your face" Said Aria. Brad chuckles. "Well I appreciate that but I want a kiss" said Brad. I smile at him and peck his lips. No lipstick stain yay!

We get in the car and drive to the premiere. We step out and see the lads. I see Noah. It feels weird not being friends with him but he did break my heart. Noah turns and spits me. He walks over. "Aria. Hi" Said Noah. "Hi. This is my boyfriend, Brad" smiled Aria. "Oh right. I'm Noah" Said Noah. "His my ex" said Aria. "Hey man, this movie looks good" Said Brad. Noah just nods. "Aria can we talk?" Asked Noah. I look at him. "Sorry, but I'm here with Brad" Said Aria. "Go talk to him, I'll talk to Laura and the lads" said Brad. I kiss him.

I follow Noah to the corner. "Look Aria I love you and I want you back" Said Noah. "No. I am in love with Brad. I might have the love of a childhood love but it's for Brad. You broke up with me cause you wanted to move to LA. I know people say the first love is amazing but I love Brad now, Noah." Said Aria. "Does he know you like I know" Said Noah. "Yes, he does. He doesn't pressure me, he loves me for me. He.... his amazing. After I moved here, he ran into me and helped me settle. He showed me how to be independent and for that, my love for him is stronger then what we had." Said Aria. I walked back to Brad. "Noah still loves me but I told him about us, our love" Said Aria. "Baby, you are the most amazing, special person here tonight" Said Brad. I giggle and Laura looks at me.
"Don't fall for Noah's tricks. He has a girlfriend. She's over there. To be honest she is what he deserves" said Laura. I look at her. Oh a model. "Well I have Brad. Models aren't for me" smiled Aria. Noah walks back over.
"Brad.... give me Aria. We are meant to be together" Said Noah. "No. You broke her heart! You arsehole" said Brad. Noah punches him. "NOAH!" Yelled Aria. I help Brad up. "Stay away from us. I'll never LOVE OR TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" Yelled Aria. Me and Brad decided to go home.

We change and climb into bed with our pizza. "I'm sorry Brad" Said Aria. "Not your fault. It's Noah's." Said Brad. We kiss again and eat pizza. We fall asleep snuggling.

Noah never bothered us again.

I am sorry I forgot to post this the other day but college and a presentation kinda got in the way. No hate towards Noah but I felt like it couldn't have gone smoothly because childhood love for Noah and Aria.

Anyway requests are open.
Name:
Boy:
Plot:
Genre:
Eye colour: (optional)
Hair colour: (optional)
Any extra info: (optional)

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!!!
Lorna xx