Brad Imagine

Your best friends with Zendaya and you and Brad have a fight over you planning to visit her

You and Zendaya are best friends. You met when you went over to LA be on Shake it up. You were just an on going pen pal that showed up for the rest of the show. 

Ever since then you and Zen have been close. You like in the UK while Zen USA. You text, email, skype, anything to get in touch. Right now your writing an email to her. Brad is beside you, asleep. 

Hey Z,

How are you? I saw Spider-man: Homecoming yesterday and can I say I LOVE IT!<3 Seriously though I might be able to visit soon! Brad got back from tour yesterday! I have my flight booked for today! I'm so excited! I'm able to stay for a whole month!!!

Love 

Y/N:)

I send it and smile. I get off the couch and pack a bag. My flight is in four hours and I ahve to go there soon. Brad wakes up. He walks over. "Where are you going?" asked Brad. "I'm going to America today. For a month" said Y/N. "I just came back from tour and your leaving for a month. I leave before you come back! Seriously!" said Brad. "I haven't seen Z in 2 months." said Y/N. "I haven't seen you in 6 months!" said Brad. I look at him. "I have to go. I'll be back" said Y/N. "Don't bother coming here. You can go to your parents. You say you love me. You don't even want to stay with me. Go. I'll bring your stuff to your parents." said Brad. He walked off and banged the bathroom door closed. 

I go to the airport and get on the plane. Soon I get there and go to Zen's apartment. I knock and she lets me in. I sit down and start crying. "What's wrong?" asked Zen. "I-I think I ruined mine and Brad's relationship" said Y/N. "What?" asked Zen. "He came home yesterday from a six month tour. He goes back next month. He wanted to spend a whole month with me but I came here. We had a fight. He kicked me out. That's a break up, right?" asked Y/N. "Babe I know you wanted to see me. But I'm always going to be here. Brad loves you. He wants you" said Zen. "I'll stay. I'll make it up to him after the tour" said Y/N. I go lie down and sit down. 

Zen's POV

I look at the door. I decide to text Brad. To see if his alright. He doesn't reply. I text James.

To James

Hi. Y/N told me her and Brad had a fight? He alright?

From James

I'm with him. He already sent her stuff to her parents. His heartbroken. His crying. And he doesn't want to see her. Oh and tell Y/N that this second part of the tour is from August 2017 to November 2018(AUSTRALIA). Oh and then we have the UK tour after that from the end of November to The middle of December. Asia tour from the end of the UK tour to February and March to June Europe. The America, Canada and south America June to October. And tell her he was planning to bring her for all of it. But since SHE broke his heart, she can stay. And tell her don't contact him.

To James

That long? OK I understand that. She's my best friend but she kinda deserves it.

Y/N walks out.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N. You do know how long this tour last right?Well listen to this, the second part of the tour is from August 2017 to November 2018(AUSTRALIA). Oh and then we have the UK tour after that from the end of November to The middle of December. Asia tour from the end of the UK tour to February and March to June Europe. The America, Canada and south America June to October. And tell her he was planning to bring her for all of it. So you lost him. You deserve it! I have to go to meet Tom, Jacob and Harrison. You can stay here. I don't care. Oh and James told me that you can't contact Brad." said Zen. She left. I sat down and cried. 

I go to bed.

MONTH LATER

I go back to my parents. I see a tweet.

Brad_Simpson: Hi guys I'm sorry but the tour is cancelled we all realised we are too tired. I'm sorry! We will be doing it soon, just not in that order.:) 

I sigh. He seems better. I go for a walk and see Brad with a girl. I look at them and they kiss. I run away, crying. I sit under a tree. I keep crying. I see Brad and the girl walking. I just frown and walk off. I think he spotted me when he yelled my name. I walked and walked and walked. Till I got lost. I slide down the wall and think. I broke him. She'll fix him. I deserve this. I came home three days after I went. I hid in my room at my parents house. "Y/N" said Brad. I stand up. "Brad" said Y/N. "Your back" said Brad. "Yeah for ages now. I came back three days after I left." said Y/N. "Oh right" said Brad. I nod. "I see you have a girlfriend. I hope your happy. Anyway I better go" said Y/N. "Y/N..... wait" said Brad. "What? I love you! I made a mistake. You know what's funny, I never thought about getting a boyfriend I thought we could work it out. I guess we can't now. I'm sorry I ever came back." said Y/N. I walk off. He grabs my wrist. "You left! I fucking love you but you left me!" said Brad. "I regretted it! Just go back to her. You don't need me" said Y/N. He grabs me and kisses me. "I need you. I love you" said Brad. We kiss again and he goes break up with his girlfriend and we go get my stuff and then we went home. 

Well I love him and he loves me. So yeah:)

LOVED THIS! All I can say is school is already killing me!

Lorna Xx