James Imagine

You used to be his bully

In school I used to bully James Mcvey and I regret it. He looks amazing now but I only bullied him coz my parents abused me and I had a crap life.

Today your bringing your little sister to The Vamps Concert. I get ready. We soon get there and go stand at the front.

James probably knows what I look like so maybe he will forgive me. They soon come on and I see James gasp. He just pretends everything is normal. We have backstage passes.

After the concert  we go backstage. James comes over. "What are you doing here? Gonna bully me again" said James. "I had to bring my sister to the concert" Said Y/n.

He frowns. "Ok I get it you hate me. Just take a picture with my sister and then I can go." Said Y/n. "Y/n Maria called we have to get home." Said Lola. I nod. "James you don't know why I bullied you. You don't know my life story. So don't pretend you know I loved bullying you when I hated doing it!" Said Y/n. We walk out. We wait for an Uber. I just start crying. Lols hugs me. "Y/n...... tell me" Said James. "My parents abused me and they told me..... that I have to bully you!" Said Y/n. He grabs my hands and hugs me. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain" Said James. "It's fine. So start over?" Asked Y/n. James nods. I put my hand out. "Hi I'm Y/n and a fan of your band" Said Y/n. "I'm James, a fan of you" winked James. "Your so bloody cheesy" Said Y/n.

Months later

Funnily enough we are dating and I moved in with him.

I love him. He loves me. But something doesn't feel right. His distant and doesn't talk to me or cuddle me.

I don't know why but James is with the lads and I'm going down for a drink.

"This is my revenge. I make her fall for me and then I break up with her" Said James. I gasp. He looks up. "We are done! I hate you!" Said Y/n. I pack and leave. I'm pregnant and lonely. I go to my old house. I go in and see Lola and Maria laughing. "James was getting revenge. I'm pregnant." Said Y/n. They hug me.

Nine months later

I gave birth to a baby boy, Sean Conor McVey. James doesn't know. Why should he? He broke my heart.

I'm walking with the buggy and I spot James with the lads. I roll my eyes. Sean starts crying. They look over and spot me. I take him out. "Shh baby boy. Your fine. I'm here, Prince" Said Y/n. James walks over. "You had a baby" Said James. "Yes. None of your business" Said Y/n. "His mine isn't he" Said James. "Yes but you broke my heart and Sean doesn't need you either do I" Said Y/n. "I love you. I always have. Please give me a chance" Said James. "I look at him. "One chance." Said Y/n. He kisses me.

Five months later

We moved back in together and then we'll we had a great life.

I'm on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

Lorna Xx