Four Corner Tour: DRAMMAAAA

So The Vamps Tour started Saturday and I've heard a ton of (excuse my French) shit about it all.

1: New Hope Club VIP: that it was unorganised. They didn't meet all of the lads. Attacked the lads, management and Jamie Bibby had to step in. Then it turns out they were lying causing people with anxiety to panic about it, being stressed about something  that should be fun. I have had it. DON'T LIE.

2: NHC set list and time on stage: one they are the support act, they don't have much time coz you want more time for The Vamps and jut cause they did not have Medicine it's not the end of the world. They have more songs to sing now. Plus they might sing Love Again when it comes out.

3: The Vamps Set list: now come on. Just cause they don't sing What Your Father Says or other songs doesn't mean you hate the concert or.... SELL YOUR TICKETS COZ OF IT. You spend money on those tickets and just coz of the songs you sell. Now that is PURE DAMN STUPIDITY. Yeah they don't sing your fav song but your meant to SUPPORT them by BRING THEM DOWN.

I'm disappointed in the fans that did that. Majority of the fans are awesome and loved the concert and a small part did not. Just stop.

Spread positivity and love not negativity and hate.

Lorna xx