Brad Imagine REQUESTED

SURPRISE PARTY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY

brads_gurl

It's my birthday today and NO ONE HAS TEXTED A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. OK my parents have. No one else. Even Brad hasn't and his the most important. I put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I just put my hair in a bad, messy bun and lie on my bed. Mom and dad walk in. "What's wrong, honey?" asked mom. "Brad and my mates have forgotten my birthday" said Angie. "Oh honey. I'm sure they remember their probably in bed, sweetie" said dad. I just nod. They leave. I look around my room and see photo's of me and Brad, smiling, kissing. I just roll my eyes. 

From Brad

Hi sweetie, me and the lads have interviews and then I'm meeting my parents love ya!

To Brad

OK Brad

He has forgotten my birthday. I feel tears falling and I just cry into my pillow. He forgot about my birthday. I hate him. I hate today. I hat everybody! I hear the doorbell ring. I go answer the door and see Luisa, Kirstie and Anastasia. "Happy birthday. Go get ready, Angie!" said Luisa. "No. Brad forgot my birthday!" said Angie. "Yeah, and you have us. Go get changed into jeans and your special pink jumper Brad got you for your anniversary!" said Kirstie. I just nod and go get ready. I curl my hair and put light make up on. I go down. "OK come on, girl!" said Luisa. I smile, fake. We then get in the taxi and drive to this big, retro club. We walk in. "Luisa Hackney the thing that someone booked" smiled Luisa. "Ah yes, go in" said the bouncer. We walk in and it's dark. All of a sudden there is pops and the lights flicker on.

Brad runs up. "Happy birthday, princess" said Brad. "I thought you forgot" said Angie. "I would never forget your birthday, Angie!" said Brad. I kiss him. We kiss again. We then party all night.

Three days later

We are looking at the pictures from the party. I smile at Brad. "You scared me, Brad but I loved it" said Angie. "And I love you" said Brad. We kiss. 

The party was amazing and so is Brad.

I hope you enjoyed it Angie!

Lorna Xx