Brad Imagine

Your brothers are Jack and Conor Maynard

I'm Y/N Maynard, the little sister of Jack and Conor. Their protective yet cool with everything. They went to the vamps live-stream for their album and I gotta go but I went and me and Brad have been dating for 2 months.

I go down and see them eating. "Go change you are not meeting them like that, especially Brad. His single, he'll get ideas!" said Jack. "They won't, guys. Stop fussing!" said Y/N. We get in the car and drive to the car. We get there and we go in. "Hey guys!" said Jack. We all sit down. Me and Brad sit beside each other. I smile to myself. Jack looks at us. He looks down, frowning. I just shrug. "How are you?" asked Brad. "Good, you?" asked Y/N. "Great!" smiled Brad. I just giggle. Jack and Conor look at us. I jut look away. 

Brad stands up and asks if anyone wants food and drinks. I say I'll help. We go in and close the door. "I really wanted to kiss you there!" said Brad. I kiss him, he pushed me against the wall. I moan. "Shh, baby don't want your brothers to hear!" said Brad. I just groan and he covers it with a kiss. We don't hear footsteps walking towards nor the door. "Y/N MAYNARD!" yelled Jack. We jump apart. Fuck! 

"J-Jack.... don't!" said Y/N. He punches Brad. I run to Brad and hug him. "Are you OK?" asked Y/N. Brad nods. "We have been dating for 2 months. Seriously Jack. His amazing and treats me like a princess!" said Y/N. "Oh you pined up against a wall and him attacking your mouth!" said Jack. "I love her!" said Brad. I gasp. "I love you too!" said Y/N. I wash the blood off his face. "It's not broken!" said Y/N. Brad sighs. 

"You can date but you hurt her, your dead!" said Jack. Conor comes in and smiles. "Your finally telling I knew it!" said Conor. I just smile.

In the end we ended up married! 

It was a simple wedding that everyone loved

It was a simple wedding that everyone loved. We had a baby girl, Olympia Haley Simpson.

Woo another one!

Lorna Xx