Tristan Imagine

Your Harrison Osterfields sister

Your brother is Harrison Osterfield. His the assistant to Tom Holland. Everyone thought I would date Tom but I am dating Tristan Evans, from The Vamps. Tristan has to meet Harrison and Tom because he just said he has to meet him.

"Baby is Harrison and Tom mean?" asked Tris. "Nah. Tom is Spider-Man, Harrison is bloody a lunatic, his nice he'll like ya" said Y/N. Tris nods and smiles. He kisses me. "Your lucky I love you" said Tris. I kiss him. "Come on, let's go before they come looking for me." said Y/N. We get in the car and drive to the restaurant. 

We walk in and see them both sitting down. We walk over. "Harrion, Tom this is Tristan my boyfriend" said Y/N. "Hello, I'm Harrison" said Harrison. "Tom. Tommy. Thomas. Ya know" said Tom. "Don't mind him, his like that to people" said Y/N. Tris nods. We order our dinner and our drinks. "Your a drummer, how's the tour life?" asked Harrison. "It's good, I miss home and Y/N comes when her job isn't taking up her time." said Tris. "I love visiting him on tour. Haz here keeps seeing me packing all the time" said Y/N. "Yeah her room is messy" said Harry. I glare at him. "Arsehole your not meant to tell Tris!" said Y/N. Harrison smirks. "Dick" said Y/N. 

Our drinks come and so does our dinner. We soon finish and go home. It's movie time.

3 years later

We end up married and I smile, happy that Harrison and Tom approved of our relationship. We have a baby girl, Zoe Sam Evans. We love each other. Tris, Tom and Harrison are best of friends.

So an imagine. 

I love Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield too much this year! 

AND OMG LIKE A GROUP ON X FACTOR UK TWO BOYS ARE IRISH AND THEY GOT THROUGH BUT OMG I LOVE THEM THEY RETWEETED AND LIKED TWO OF MY TWEETS ABOUT THE!

Like can they just be more perfect Sean with the guitar is 17 and Conor is 15 who is singing like omg i love them

Lorna Xx