REQUESTED BRAD IMAGINE

niallforever15

I got  the part of being in The Vamps new music video, which is pretty exciting. Me and Brad are actually really good friends while we filmed this. The concept is that we had a fight and end up in a crash, which is pretty scary when they said it's going to look realistic. I am nervous but excited! I go get in a random outfit for the drive to the place it's set. 

When I get there they bring me in and put me in the outfit. We get into the fight when we are coming home from a club. Lola, my make up artist does my make up simple but with a bold red lipstick. Ned, my hairstylist curls my hair and put it up in an updo. I walk out and see Brad and the lads. I walk over. "You look amazing!" said Brad. I blush and say thank you. "OK guys! We are filming, get into places!" smiled Dean. 

Me and Brad smile at each other.

I start dancing and a random actor comes over and starts dancing with me. I just blush when I feel him ripped away. 

"Get away from my girlfriend!" yelled Brad. "She likes what I am doing to her!" said the guy. Brad fakes punches him and Brad grabs me and brings me to the car and we get in. 

We start yelling but it doesn't matter what we say their not gonna hear it, plus Brad has to sing the lyrics at me. I just there and watch him drive. Soon we 'crash' and then we pretend to black out. 

I wake up in the hospital and Brad in the bed beside me, crying 'pretending' (but what I don't know is he is actually really crying)

"Scene!" yelled Dean. I smile and stand up and Brad stands and runs to his trailer. I am putting on jeans and a top and vans because it's a few days after the crash. "Faith! Brad won't come out of his trailer, his there sobbing" said James. "What? I'll see what's up with him." said Faith. I go to his trailer and open the door. I walk in and sit beside him on the sofa. "What's wrong?" asked Faith. "It feels so real, us both in a crash but you getting hurt and it made me realise how short life is..... I love you! So much! Baby please say you love me too" said Brad, crying. I just sigh and kiss him. "I love you too, my prince" said Faith. We eat our lunch. I text Dean and the lads we can't come because Brad is well too sad and scared, they understood.

We soon fall asleep, cuddled and smiling. 

I hope you liked it! niallforever15

Lorna Xx