REQUESTED Brad Imagine

Shannon1300

He writes a love letter to you  but gets teased by the lads

Today is mine and Brad's 5 year anniversary and right now he told me to sit in the sitting room and watch television for an hour, which is probably good since I never really watch it anymore cause of my job. 

BRAD'S POV

I'm in the music room trying to write a love letter, and it's coming along. I have it nearly finished and I so hope Shannon likes it, it would be embarrassing if she didn't like it. The lads walk in. "What are you doing, Bradley?" asked Tristan. "Writing Shannon a love letter for our 5 year anniversary" smiled Brad, blushing thinking of what will be happening. "Oooo a love letter!" said Tristan, not knowing Shannon can hear everything going on. He takes it out of my hand. "Give it back!" said Brad. "Dear Shannon, I am so happy to have been with you for 5 years. You are incredibly sexy, smart, beautiful and I love you more then life it's self. No one ever told me finding your other half is as magical as it is. I love you, my beautiful baby girl, love from Bradley xx" teased Connor. "Ooo we have a romantic on our hands" teased James. I stand p and I grab the letter and pushes Connor down and runs off crying. 

SHANNON'S POV

He runs past me crying. I run after him and see him on the bed, crying into my pillow. I go and sit beside him. "Baby, are you OK?" asked Shannon. "No! They teased me and the letter was between me and you not them" said Brad. "Brad.... the letter was amazing and I love it but how about you stay here and I'll bring up ice cream and the boys to say sorry" said Shannon. He nods. "I need to say sorry to Connor" said Brad. I nod and go down and grab ice cream, 5 spoons. "Guys... you need to say sorry. Brad has never done that and he was scared as it is since he wanted the letter to be read by me" said Shannon. They nod. "Yeah, we need to say sorry." said James. 

We go upstairs and go into mine and Brad's room. "Brad.... we're sorry. We were only teasing but sometimes teasing goes over board and if we ever do anything like that, you can tease us." said James, Tristan and Connor. "OK and Con, I'm sorry I pushed you and you have a cut on your arm. I am sorry" said Brad. "It's fine, it's only a cut. That didn't hurt as bad as it did as watching you running out crying. Your my brother. And I will always forgive my besto" said Con. They all hug.

"Now five spoons and ice cream" said Shannon, and as I said that we all go back to normal. Messing and eating ice cream.

I hope you enjoyed it Shannon!

Lorna xx