Your Boyfriends Brother Tristan Evans

Your boyfriend, James Evans is Tristan Evans brother. James is 27 and I'm 23. I'm the same age as Tristan. Me and Tristan talk all the time when I'm waiting for James to finish getting ready. Today I'm going over to go out with James. James never collects me or be a gentleman, he used too in the first month or two, then after he knew he had me. Tristan always looks away when I kiss James. I kinda understand, James is a horrible kisser, too much tongue and lots of spit. EW!.

I get in my car and drive over. I knock on the door and Tristan answers. "Oh hey Y/N, James just went to the cinema with Amanda, Jake and Ryan" said Tris. "Oh we were meant to watch films together" said Y/N. "Oh I'm sorry, well instead of you just leaving you could stay and watch them with me, if ya want" said Tris. "Yeah OK, we can hang and become more friendly with each other," smiled Y/N. He blushes. His adorable. "How's your place?" asked Y/N. "Great, me and Dobby love it" smiled Tris. "Aww cool" said Y/N. We get popcorn, jellies and chocolate and coke and watch the films. We laugh and then we order pizza. "So I thought you could cook" said Y/N. "I can, I just don't want to" said Tris, smiling. "How come you never seem to smile around me when I'm with James?" asked Y/N. "Oh I just don't really smile with him that much" said Tris. I just nod and watch the next movie. I smile at him. "Hey Tris. Let's play a game" said Y/N. "What?" asked Tris. I look at him, blonde hair, blue eyes, a jaw that could cut diamonds, his tall, handsome. I shouldn't be feeling this way about my boyfriends brother! "Uh never mind. I forgot" said Y/N. His staring at me. I stare back. The door opens and closes. I jump up and see James walk in. "Hey baby, come to my room" said James. I just nod and walk out with him. We sit on his bed and he kisses me. EW! Too much!

Soon we are ya know. I feel sorry for Tris he can probably hear James. I don't really find this pleasing as I should. James pulls out and falls asleep. I get dressed and go downstairs. "Hey sorry about that" said Y/N. "Doesn't matter. How come you uh you know didn't uh moan" said Tris. "Dunno, he isn't that pleasing" said Y/N. Tris nods and hands me a plate. I start eating. "Pizza" moaned Y/N. We eat and drink and then I leave a note to James telling him I have gone home. I drop Tris home. "Come in and stay it's midnight" said Tris. I nod and go in. We sit down and watch television. I look at him and he looks at me and we both lean in and kiss. He pushes me on the sofa and climbs on top of me. He kisses down my neck and sucks at my sweet spot. Soon we are making love and I am a moaning mess. We soon finish and Tristan looks at me. "Damn your loud" smiled Tris. "Yeah.... uh thanks, I guess" said Y/N. I kiss him. "I don't want this to end, Y/N" said Tris. "Either do I" said Y/N. We go to his bed and fall asleep. 

PART 1 DONE!

NEXT PART

Lorna Xx