Tristan Imagine

Your friends with Anastasia but you like Tristan as well

Your really good friends with Anastasia Smith. She is dating The Vamps drummer, Tristan Evans. You like him, which you know is kinda bad, your best friend loves him. Today you, Ana, Kirstie, and Luisa are going to the Fusion Festival Your quite excited for that, you mean you get to see The Vamps perform and New Hope Club.

You and Ana get there finally. You go through and find a spot.  You see the lads walking over. "Hey babe" said Tris. He kisses her cheek. He sees me and smiles. "Hey Y/N how are you?" asked Tris. "Oh yeah good" said Y/N. He smiles. I look around and a boy walks over. Tris and Ana are standing beside me, Ana is talking to Luisa and Tris is looking at me. 

"Hey sexy" winked the boy. "Uh what hi" said Y/N, blushing. "I'm Mark, you are?" asked Mark. "Y/N" said Y/N. "Excuse me, she's not interested in you" said Tris. I looked at Tris. Ana is gone somewhere. Mark walks off. "Seriously why?" asked Y/N. "He was flirting with you. He isn't good for you" said Tris. "Then who is?" asked Y/N. "ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" yelled Tris. "Y-your dating Ana" said Y/N. "Yeah I know but I fell for you. Come with me" said Tris. He grabs my hand and pulls me away. He brings me to his dressing room and locks the door. I smile to myself. "I seriously doubt you like me" said Y/N. "I do. I like you! I promise! Ana doesn't have that sparkle!" said Tris. He leans in and so do I. We kiss. I feel everything your meant to feel in your kiss. 

"I'll break up with her soon" said Tris. "How about tomorrow? Its a festival. She has to be happy" said Y/M. He nods and kisses me. "Well let's go" said Tris. We go out. "Where did you two go?" asked Ana. "He was showing me the bathrooms" said Y/N. "OK. Well Tris go do your thing" said Ana. She kisses him. I look away. He goes and they perform. 

We scream. Soon they finish and come over to us. I smile at them. We listen to Take That and Tris looks at me. Ana goes to the toilet and they all go with her. Tris stays with me. He kisses me sneakily. We don't know someone took a picture. 

Ana storms back over. Angry. "LOOK AT THIS!" yelled Ana. 

Tilly_THEVAMPS: OH MY GOD ANASTASIA IS TRIS KISSING Y/N Y/L/N!

"You both kissed!" said Ana. "Ana I'm sorry. I really like Y/N" said Tris. "I guess that's fair. I'm going to go. You two have a happy life. Y/N don't talk to me again!" said Ana. We nod. She left. "I'm sorry you lost your friendship" said Tris. "I know. It's fine!" said Y/N. He kissed me. 

In the end we got married after dating for three years. Had two beautiful kids, Oliver and Gabrielle Evans. Me and Ana never talked again. Life is great.

Well I'm back! With this imagine!

Comment anything random and if  you like school!!!<3

Lorna Xx