Connor Imagine

You and Con's wedding day

Last year Con proposed to you and you of course said yes. It has been months in planning, inviting people, bridesmaids, best man (or should I say best MEN), food, drinks, first dance music, practising the first dance, my dress, bridesmaids dress. Everything had to be planned to perfection. I can't have nothing less.

Today is finally the day. I have three bridesmaids. Anastasia, Kirstie and Sophie. Sophie is looking at me. "You nervous" said Sophie. "Yeah but good nervous, you know." said Y/N. 

We get ready. I changed their dresses but the same colour, different hairstyles.  "Oh my god your getting married!" said Anastasia. I nod. My dad walks in. "Con told me to give this letter to you" said dad. I look at it and take it. I kiss my dad's cheek and then he leaves. 

My dearest Y/N,

When we met, I never thought we would get married, I did. I fell for your laugh, eyes, beauty, intelligence, humour. I  am so happy you said yes. One day I plan on having a baby with you, your eyes, hair, looks, a girl. I love you, you know. 

I bloody want to see you, you know. Your white dress, your hair. Oh my god, your going to be my wife soon. I bloody love that fact.

I better go. I have to go to the church.

Love 

ConDor<3

CHURCH

We get there and we all go in. Sophie goes down first, then Anastasia and finally Kirstie. Me and my dad walk down and Con is looking down at me, tears in his eyes. I smile and tears are in my eyes. 

My dad gives me away to Con. Con smiles at me. I smile at him. 

VOWS

CON: "When we met, you wouldn't stop going on and on about how much you loved The Vamps. The first date, you couldn't stop smiling, either could I. Then we became official and you couldn't fan girl, well you did, about me. When you said yes to me, I felt like jumping and screaming, thank god I didn't. I love you. I love you so so so much" said Con.

Y/N: "Damn me fangirling? Never! On a serious note, I love you. Your perfect for me. We have similar tastes which I love, I love you. Your family accepted me. I love Rex, your bearded dragon, Bruce your turtle and Harry your hamster. I love you and the fact you love music and help me find new music to listen to all the time. I love you so bloody much" said Y/N.

We swap rings and then we kiss. 

RECEPTION

We go to our reception and walk in and everyone cheers. We have our dinner, then our first dance.

It was pretty amazing and you see Con dancing. Then me and Con get in the limo to go to the airport to go Mykonos for our honeymoon. Fun fact we are go Mykonos for a week, then Australia for 4 weeks and then finally Paris for 1 week then home. So we are gone for 6 weeks.

I hope you enjoyed!

Going to See Spider-man in a few! So excited! TOM HOLLAND! ZENDAYA! YAS!

Lorna Xx