Connor Imagine

Your is soulmate

Everyone is meant to have a soulmate, you know by a tattoo of their names. On our wrists. It's gonna be hard for me to find my soulmate. Today is a ball to find our mates. The Vamps are gonna be there. I am nervous, but I dunno what.

I go out and see my mom and dad smiling and talking. "Honey you'll be fine tonight. You'll find your man" said mom. "What If I don't?" asked Y/N. "We'll help you find him!" said mom. "His name is Connor, loads of Connor's out there" said Y/N. "Poppet, we will find him" said dad. I smile and nod. "I might go out" said Y/N. I'm wearing a tank top, jeans and converse. I go out and walk around. 

I spot Connor Ball, sitting there. I go over and sit beside him. "Hey are you OK?" asked Y/N. e looks at me. "I haven't met my soulmate, Y/N" said Con. "Uh what's her last name?" asked Y/N. "Y/L/N" said Con. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N" smiled Y/N. Con looks at me and smiles. "Well hi, I am your soulmate, you going to the soulmate thing tonight?" asked Con. "Yes" said Y/N. "Would you like to come with me?" asked Con. "Yes" said Y/N.I smile and so does he. "I'm ready" said Con. 

We go home and I go get ready. I go down and see mom and dad talking to Con. I smile and look at them laughing. "Hey guys don't grill him" said Y/N. They laugh. "We're not. Now go" smiled mom. 

We finally got there and walk in. We go over to Brad, James and Tristan. "Hey Con! You found her!" said James. "Yeah, today actually in a park while I was sad about not meeting her. Now I have her and I love it!" said Con. "I love it too!" said Y/N. He kisses me. I kiss back. "Well a date is in order, which will hopefully be this" said Con. "Of course this is a date" smiled Y/N.

We had a great life. We ended up married and had our baby boy and girl. 

Jayden Samuel Ball.

Evelyn Jo Ball.

We have a happy life.

Well this is so fun! I am updating lots because for a while writers block kills and I hate it, when I get it, it is so annoying!

Little Mix tomorrow, and we have to be there for 5 but the doors don't open and we have Platinum Tickets and what does that mean and I'm so confused!

Lorna Xx