Brad Imagine (REQUESTED)

R5forevergirl13

You have your period and he notices and helps you with it.

You just go your periods and the cramps are the worse for you. There's noting to stop them, so you deal with it. Even if your in pain. Today your meant to go out with Brad, but you texted him that you can't go, cause your 'sick'. 

You hear a knock on the door. You go answer it and see Brad. "What you doing here?" asked Katie. "Question. Why are you holding your stomach! OH MY GOD! Your on your periods! No wonder why you can't come out. You get bad cramps. Stay here. Lie on the sofa. I'll go buy stuff. Be back soon. I love you" said Brad. "I love you too" said Katie. I go lie down and wait for Brad to come back.

I smile and think his perfect. 

Soon his back and I smile. He walks over. "Chocolate. Ice-cream. Coke. Teddy. Me. Junk food. Movies. TV. Blankets. All checked." smiled Brad. I kiss him. "Your perfect you know that, right?" asked Katie. "No, but thanks for telling me" said Brad, blushing. We kiss and snuggle and eat everything. 

We order Chinese and watch every movie he bought. We relaxed and enjoyed each other companies. We go to bed at 3 in the morning. 

Brad is adorable and perfect:)<3

I hope you enjoy!

I am addicted to the extra tracks from Night and Day! I love Higher and On My Way and Come Grind With Me and Middle Of The Night rock version ft Sainte and All Around The Wold ft Will Simms and I Love Loving You! Their all perfect songs! 

Lorna Xx

Comment your favourite Extra Track song! Their on Spotify!