His a nerd TRISTAN EVANS

Your not popular. Your not ignored. You have a small group of friends. The second popular group of the school. Also the group who bullies people. Trust me when I say this, I don't like how they bully innocent people. The most popular group is friendly and likes everyone, they talk to the nerds, which is why I like them but my friends? They went through hard stuff with me, my mom and dad divorced so they kept me on the normal, fun path. I don't like the fact they bully so many people, mainly this one guy, Tristan Evans. His a nerd but his hot under his baggy clothes and glasses. His hair is always slicked back and he never smiles. Maybe because of what we do to him, I tend to stay out of it.

Today, like any other day, is school. I'm meeting Ashley and Amanda at the doors, as usual. "Hey girls" said Y/N. "Hey Y/N, the rest is at your locker" smiled Amanda. I nod, smiling. We walk there and I spot Tristan, sadly for him his locker is next to mine. "Move nerd, Y/N has to go to her locker and she doesn't want your germs" said Ashley. I just look down while everyone snickers. He closes his locker door and rushes away. I grab my stuff. "Ugh I feel for you, Y/N. Imagine having to be beside him for the whole year." said Ashley. "Yeah.... imagine" said Y/N, meekly. The bell goes. "I better go, Mr Waters said if I'm late he'll give me detention" said Y/N. They smile and walk off. I go in and sit down. "OK group work! Y/N and Tristan..... Kelly and Ray....." said Mr Waters. I look at Tristan, his looking down and looks sad. I'll be nice. I walk over and sit beside him. "Hey so we can go to my house if ya want" said Y/N. He looks at me. "O-OK" said Tris. I smile and hand him a piece of paper with my address. The bell goes and I walk out. I go to lunch.

"So how was English" said Ashley. "Fine. I'm doing the big project with Tristan" said Y/N. "PERFECT! You pretend to like him and then ask him on a date and then ditch him!" said Ashley. "What? That's way too far" said Y/N. "No it's not. It'll be a laugh. He'll say yes and then you stand him up. He'll love it!" said Ashley. "Yeah, he'll probably laugh it off!" said Amanda. "Fine, I'll do it" said Y/N. I  look down. I'm sorry Tristan. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I wait for him and drive home. "Um so we just have to make a presentation about each other." said Tris. I nod. We get into it and then he finally goes home. He plays the drums and loves everything I love. I'm going to regret this.

To Tris

I forgot to ask if you wanted to go on a  date to the cinema at 8 tonight?

From Tris

Yeah of course. I'd love that!

To Tris

Meet you there xx

From Tris

OK, I just wanted to tell you.... I like you. Like, Like you. Hope you feel the same xoxo

I sit there and lie down, thinking I've ruined my life. In all honesty, I like him. His cool and totally doesn't deserves me. I go down and have dinner. It's 8, he must be there.

From Tris

I'm here, I'll get the tickets:) x

From Tris

It's 8:15 where are you the movie starts at half x

From Tris

It's half. You ditched me. You don't like me. Don't bother helping me with the project.

I start crying. I blew it. I fall asleep with tears running down my face. 

Well the next part will be out soon!

I hate writing this.... I can't imagine someone doing that to him

Lorna Xx