James Imagine (SHORT)

You and James have a joke fight over team Iron Man V Captain America  :) 

You and James are watching Captain America: Civil War. Your in Iron Man's side. James is on Captain America's side. 

"Y/N.... Captain America is right! They want no government involved" said James. "I understand that, but if the government isn't on their side, the police will be after them, like they'll have no funding, police after them. They'd basically be criminals" said Y/N. "Yeah but-but it's better to be free then ruled" said James.

"Their not ruled by the government they still manage to do all the saving without the government in the way. Plus free means they do it all the time but are chased by the police. Working with the government  means no police, maybe for Spider-man in the new one but" said Y/N. 

"How dare you! You like Spidey more than me" said James, fake crying. I look at him and kiss. 

"OK how about we agree to disagree" said Y/N. "Amen to that" said James. We kiss and have dinner. 

At midnight we go to bed.

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT IT WAS MEANT TO BE!

I'M GOING TO SEE SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING TONIGHT LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

COMMENT IF YOUR TEAM IRON MAN OR TEAM CAPTAIN AMERICA!

I'M TEAM IRON MAN! SORRY CAPTAIN BUT HE HAS SPIDER-MAN ON HIS SIDE!

Lorna Xx