James McVey

Your Saffron Barker's sister

NAME: Veronica 

My younger sister and twin brother are YouTubers and Saffron is meeting The Vamps and I am going with her. I get ready and brush my hair and curl it and put light make up on. I go down and Saffron is ready. "Hey Ronnie you ready?" asked Saffron. "Yup. I'm driving instead of the train" said Ronnie. "No, the train. Mum is dropping us" said Saffron. "OK" said Ronnie.

I grab an apple and we finally arrive at the station and  we get the train. Saffron starts eating her salad and I just sigh and eat my muffin yum. We get there and get a car to the house. We go in and Saffron hugs all the boys. "Hey, this is Veronica my sister" said Saffron. "Hi. I'm Veronica Barker" said Ronnie. "I'm James" smiled James. "Brad" said Brad. "Connor" said Connor. "And finally Tristan" said Tristan. "Nice to meet you all" said Ronnie. Saffron smiles and they all start talking. I just hang around the back. 

"So your not in the YouTube job" said James. "Nope. Not my style" said Ronnie. "Do you have nicknames?" asked James. "Well my whole family just call me Ronnie" said Ronnie. "Awesome, Ronnie" said James. They do the video and I just relax. Saffron comes over. "Can you go get food?" asked Saffron. "OK" said Ronnie. I go grab some subway and go back. I got nothing for me, since I am not bothered. I hand the food to them. "Thank you, Ronnie" said James. "No problem" said Ronnie. "I don't see anything for you" said James. "I'm not hungry so I was just gonna get one on the way home" said Ronnie. "No, we'll share since you'll be here ages" said James. I just nod and then we eat and they do more video's. It's time for us to go home and me and Saffron go for the train.

"I want to say sorry for how I acted like I am better then you.... sorry. I was just.... extremely nervous about today and I am sorry" said Saffron. "It's fine" said Ronnie. "Oh here is James's number" smiled Saffron. I take it and add it to my phone book. 

1 MONTH LATER

Me and James have been texting for a good 1 month now and he just asked me on a date and I said yes, cause hello..... it's James! Today is the day and I am getting ready. "Saffron can you help me?" asked Ronnie. "Hell yeah!" said Saffron. We go through my closet and pick an outfit.

 We go through my closet and pick an outfit

I leave my hair wavey and light make up. 

The date went perfect and we had fun.

Three years later

We are still dating and still having fun and I will always love him.

Lorna Xx