Connor Imagine

His your bodyguard

I'm the queens granddaughter and yes my dad is Prince Harry, sadly my mom died three days after I was born. My dad always tried to help me grow into the person I am today.
Sadly
Today I have to go to a benefit and need a bodyguard and yeah. I go get dressed.

I go down in my outfit and see a man...... oh my god. HIS is so hot! "Honey this is your Bodyguard Connor Ball. He'll be with you for the WHOLE night" said dad. "Ok dad. Hi I'm Y/N! Don't call me princess, your highness just Y/n" smiled Y/n. "Of course" smiled Con. we get in the car and the car drives to the area.

"So why he a bodyguard?" Asked Y/n. "I wanted to be in a band. Didn't find anyone so bodyguard was what I chose" smiled Con. "oh right. Well hope tonight's good" smiled Y/n. "I'm sure it will" said Con.

We get there and Bill opens the door and we step out and walk up to the door and go in. My grandma is here. My dad has business to attend to. He can't be here so Uncle Will and Aunt Kate is. I walk over to them. "Hey guys!" Smiled Y/n. "Let me guess, Harry got you a bodyguard" smiled Will. "Yeah, his not bad so I don't mind!" Said Y/n. Will smiles and Kate smirks. I walk over to grandma.

"Darling! You made it. You must be Connor. Well aren't you a handsome young man. Well if you want to date Y/n do it! I need to see her dating someone!" Said grandma. "Oh grandma.... dad would kill him!" Smiled Y/n. "Leave him to me. HIS my grandchild anyway." Smiled Grandma. I just smile. Me and Con go get drinks. "I thought she was going to be so different" said Con. "Oh she's my grandma, she shows the Queen her to everyone but to her family she loves us" said Y/n. "She is amazing!" Said Con. "Thank you, young boy now go and bring my daughter out to the gardens for a date! Karl! Show them the set up!" Ordered grandma. I looked at her.

"Your evil!" Smiled Y/n. "Darling I might be old but I am still a teenager at heart" smiled Grandma. I just roll my eyes and follow Karl.

Wow the set up is amazing. We sit down and have our dinner. "How is she so amazing?" Asked Con. "Probably practice" smiled Y/n. Con smiles. We hit it off and wow.

Six months later

We are dating and our family support us. Many people hate it but I don't care.

Three years late

We are married. I love it. His amazing!

My wedding dress was elegant but simple and we loved it and we have a baby girl

My wedding dress was elegant but simple and we loved it and we have a baby girl. Penelope Delilah Ball.

Well something different but I loved it!

Lorna Xx