REQUESTED Brad Imagine

AuthorBrownie0206

Just My Type

M-m-m-m-m-my more than meets the eye
To tell the truth you be a liar
I saw her out on Friday night, misunderstood
She's balling for a guy
That's cigarette needs a light
Pluck up the courage and Invite her nowhere good

BRAD POV:

Me and the lads have decided to go to the club tonight since it's our last couple of weeks off before the tour starts and we want to 'let loose'. I put on a dress shirt, black jeans and vans. My hair is as it is. "Brad! About time, now let's go" said Tris. I smile. "I had to make sure my hair was perfect" said Brad. "Yeah, yeah" said Tris. I roll my eyes and we get in the uber. When we get there, we go inside and get some drinks. I spot this girl over in the corner in a black dress and black heels. Make up to perfection and hair to perfection. She flirting with a guy.

'Cause I need this more than a one night stand
Need that honey Won't you hold my hand
Times like this think of true romance
But she not ready for that

I see her walking over to me and she smiles at me. "So your Brad Simpson" said Sophia. "And you are?" asked Brad. "Sophia, Brad" smirked Sophia. "Well your beautiful" said Brad. "Thank you" said Sophia. She is a beauty but I can tell she is a flirt. I smile. "Want a drink?" asked Brad. "I'd love a drink but I'm afraid you will have to wait" said Sophia. A man walks over. "Here you, it's on me, sexy" smirked the man. She smirks. "Thank you, handsome" said Sophia. He walks off. "You can buy me a drink after this, OK" said Sophia. I nod. If my mother knew I was doing this she'd ask me why? I soon buy her drink and we stay together dancing. I keep buying her drinks and we soon head back to mine for well..... a one night stand.

The next morning I wake up and she's gone. I sigh. I roll over and put boxers and joggers on. I go downstairs and see Tris. "Hey you left quick last night, where is the girl?" asked Tris. "She must have left. She is so beautiful but is my type." said Brad. "Look, I know you might like her but she isn't perfect" said Tris. I nod and have some breakfast. That night we go to the same club, I'm not drinking tonight. I see her again, in a red dress, red shoes. I smile. She looks at me and looks away. She begins to kiss this other guy. 

She lets me down
Then gets me high
Oh I don't know why
She just my type
She's my device
I don't think twice
Oh I don't know why she's just what I like
But I, I, I love it
I, I, I love it
Love the way she plays with my head
She lets me down
Then gets me high
Oh I don't know why
She's just my type

I sigh and buy a drink. She sways her way over. "So Brad your back again" said Sophia. She's smirking. "Yeah" said Brad. She walks off and goes with another guy to the bathroom. I look down and eventually she comes back out and comes over to me. "Wanna go?" asked Sophia. I nod. I feel this pull to her. We go back to mine and it happens again.

This girl's still on repeat
Plays in my mind, won't let me sleep
She's not the one who's in my sheets
'Cause she's no good
She defies all of my dreams
And expectations she won't meet
I'll pack my bags and try to leave
I wish I could

It's been going on for weeks now, she's moved in and it's tiring. All  I am thinking about is her. She won't meet my expectations, romantic dates, trips away together, oh no, she wants to go clubbing and disappears all night. I look at the ceiling, while she sleeps. If only I had the love my parents had. I look at her. When she's asleep she is perfect but she isn't who she says she is. I want to leave but I can't. I own this house. 

'Cause I need this more than just a one night stand
Need that honey when she hold my hand
Times like this, they call for true romance
But she's not ready for that

She's not ready for romance, she wants no strings but to live with me. I am suffering cause of it. I get up and see her cooking. "So Brad, club tonight?" asked Sophia. "Not tonight, Sophia. I have to hang with the lads to plan for tour and new music" said Brad. Sophia frowns. "OK. Well I am meeting some friends" said Sophia. "Wait I'll come, since you made feel bad" said Brad. She smiles. "Great!" said Sophia. She walks off. I sigh. I meet the lads and then go home to change. Sophia is in a hot pink mini dress and white heels. Her hair is curled and make up bold. We go to the club. We eventually make it home again for another one night stand. I fall asleep, knowing she'll be in the guest room by morning.

I wake up and go to the kitchen. 

Oh she's just my type
Yeah she's got just what I like
And she's just my type
Oh yeah she's just my type

I think it's time I let go. This is not healthy for me. I go into her room and she looks at me. "We're done. You have to move out. I can't live like this. Your just my type but your not healthy. You go to the bathroom with other men and come back here with me to do the same thing. I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend but I can't if your not willing to give this a shot" said Brad. She looks at me. "Brad" said Sophia. "No Sophia. Get packed and get out. I'm sorry. I fell in love with you but you didn't do the same to me" said Brad. I leave and go to James' and Kirstie's house. I knock and they let me in. "I broke up with her if that is how you break up with a one night stand or something" said Brad. "I'm sorry I know how much you like her" said James. I nod and sit beside him.

Couple of months later

I am walking down the road when I spot Sophia. She's wearing jeans, a jumper, vans. No make up and hair in a mess. I go over to her and give a small smile. "Hi again" said Brad. "Hi Brad" mumbled Sophia. Her eyes have black bags under them. "Are you OK?" asked Brad. She looks at me. She shakes her head. She begins to cry. "I'm so sorry, Brad! I was stupid." said Sophia. "Come to mine to talk" said Brad. We get there and go sit down. "Basically I... my parents divorced since my mum had multiple one night stands and I-I never believed in love.  I am sorry though you deserve more" said Sophia. "How about we go on  a date? We can see from there" said Brad. "I'd like that" said Sophia.

In the end we dated for 4 years, engaged for 2 and we're now married expecting our first baby. I was right, she was Just My Type.

I hope you like it Sophia!

This has to be my favourite imagine ever to write

so enjoy

requests are open for ALL MY IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES BOOK EVEN PRETTYMUCH'S ONE!

Lorna x