Requested Brad Imagine

ilovelukehemmings665

Brad makes out with another girl

Me and Brad are going out today and I am really excited for it! I have to get ready. Brad comes in and smiles at me. "You ready to go?" asked Brad. "Yeah, let me grab my bag" said Bethany. I grab it and we get an Uber to the place. We go in and all the girls here, they instantly stare at Brad. We go get drink and meet the lads. We're talking and having fun. Brad goes to the toilet and then I notice he hasn't come back since we have been here for 2 hours and he had a lot to drink. 

I walk off and see him.... his kissing some blonde. I gasp and run back. "What's wrong?" asked James. "Brad was kissing another girl" said Bethany, they hug me and I leave. I go home and lie on my bed. I decide to pack my clothes and go to my sisters. I go there and she lets me in. I go to bed and fall asleep. 

I wake up to Brad sitting beside me. "Why did you leave?" asked Brad. "You kissed another girl. I am done!" said Bethany. "Babe.... I was drunk, it meant nothing!" said Brad. "Just get out! I don't care! I'll get my stuff when your not there" said Bethany. I push him out and lock the door. I begin to cry. I love him.

As the days goes on, I get flowers, notes, letter, video's and I keep thinking about him. James, Connor, Tristan come visit me. "I see you got what Brad sent you" said James. I nod. "I want to forgive him but how?" asked Bethany. "Kirstie did that to me but it was us being immature. You two have been together for 3 years, yeah his stupid but your both soulmates!" said James. I nod. I stand up. "I am going to see him" said Bethany. I go find an outfit.

I go to my car and drive home

I go to my car and drive home. I go inside and see Brad sleeping on the sofa, with tear stains. I go over and sit beside him and kiss him. He wakes up and looks at me. "Y-you kissed me" said Brad. "I love you, Brad. We stick together through thick or thin. I love you Bradley William Simpson, No matter what" smiled Bethany. I kiss him again. 

After that, we went back to normal. We love each other and that's all that matters.

Sorry it took so long but it's here now!

Lorna x