Connor VampsMas Imagine

Connor is on tour and I'm at home, on Christmas Eve by myself

Connor is on tour and I'm at home, on Christmas Eve by myself. My parents invited me to stay but I said no. I have a surprise for Con but he won't be back till the start of 2018.

I go make mince pies and gingerbread men. I then make a gingerbread house. I then decided to wrap presents, well Con's. I then go to my parents house.

"It's not too late to come and stay with us" Said Mom. "Mom, I just want to relax. I don't feel well. I'll just drag ya all down. Sorry" Smiled Maddie. "Oh honey. No wonder why you strawberry blonde hair is a mess. Go on home, I'll bring you McDonalds" Said Mom. I just nod.

I go home. I change into my pyjamas. I hear a ding.

From Con
Hey baby just wanna day I miss you and Merry Christmas.! Xx love you

To Con
I miss you and love you too!

I then hear Mom knocking on the door and she hands me chicken nuggets and chips and a coke.  "Will I stay?" Asked Mom. "Uh I'm good. I don't want you sick for tomorrow" Said Maddie. She goes home and I decided to eat and go to bed. At 10. Boring life right!

Xmas morning

I wake up and hear a bang. I grab my phone and one of Tristan's drumsticks, that he left behind. I go down and see a man, looking at the pictures and the tree. "Turn around slowly and leave" Said Maddie. "If I turn will you give your boyfriend a kiss?" Asked Con. "CONNOR!" Yelled Maddie. I go and kiss him. "Your meant to be in Australia" Said Maddie. "We cancelled till next March. We want to celebrate here, with our loved ones." Said Con. I kiss him. I then hand him his present.

He opens and gasps. "We are having a baby" Said Con. "Yes. No one knows, but me and you now" Said Maddie. He kisses me. "I love you and our unborn baby." Said Con. I smile and kiss him. "We are gonna be parents" Said Maddie. We kissed.

Nine Months later

I gave birth to a baby boy, Parker Jason Ball. I smile and Con is crying. I love my life.

madsbaldwinxx I hoped you like it!

Well this was fun!

Half way to Xmas !!!!

Lorna Xx