James Imagine

You used to date Zayn

Yeah I'm the ex of Zayn Malik. Yeah he broke up with me over text coz he started seeing Gigi Hadid. A model. Yeah I was broken hearted but he was never good for me. When I met James, I was wary. I gave James a chance because he isn't Zayn, his himself.

We have been dating for 11 months nearly a year. Funny isn't it, I dated Zayn for 4 years but he broke up with me over text. And I feel like I love James more then I loved Zayn. And to be frank James is a gentleman and always tells me he loves me.

Today is the day James and the lads are seeing Zayn and Gigi and I have to go with them. James knows I dated him. He knows everything, he did watch interviews about it. We are going to the party for Christmas and yes I am excited!

"You ready princess" Said James. "Yes" smiles Y/n. We go down and get in the Uber to the place. We walk in and James goes over to Zayn and Gigi coz they did organise it!

"James! Great to see you! Y/n you too!" Said Zayn. I look down and ignore the fact my heart beats faster. I dunno why maybe coz James' hand is literally on bum. "James..... you know the effect you have on me! Stop touching my bum" whispered James. Zayn looks at us. Gigi has gone to get drinks. "How come when I touched you like that but you stood away?" Asked Zayn. "James kinda has a way of not making it perverted or about sex in any way. James does it when he knows I want him" Said Y/n. "Yeah coz your mine and gorgeous" winked James. I kiss him. "Let's dance" Said Y/n. "Hell yeah!" Said James.

We danced all night and didn't pay attention to Zayn who is jealous.

Hi! So on the 1st December VAMPSMAS is coming back again! I enjoyed doing it! I didn't do it in my last book (or did I, I thought it was the first book) anyway I enjoyed doing it! And I was thinking of doing a competition.

I want you guys to make me a banner! Whoever wins will get a shout out on every Vampsmas chapter coz of it! You will be creditors for your work and a special request for you guys during that period! So please send it to me before December so I can use it! Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the contest just send me the banner, and if you win I'll send ya a message! You can use Twitter as well as Wattpad or Instagram! Thank you!

Lorna Xx