Connor Imagine

Your pregnant with someone else's baby

To be honest before I met Con, I had a one night stand and became pregnant. Sadly when I told him, he said he doesn't want the baby. I still have yet to tell Con. I have never told him, even though I am three months. I am telling him today.

I asked Con to come over and he said yeah. I go cook lunch. He walks in. "Con can we sit and talk?" asked Y/N. "OK" said Con. We sit. "Before I met you, I had a drunken one night stand and I am um 3 months pregnant" said Y/N. "What" said Con. "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but I was scared you'd leave me and I'll be left with just a baby. I love you and I love this baby and I hope you can not break up with me, you don't have to be the dad" said Y/N. 

He looks at me and walks out. I start crying. I go to the kitchen and eat my food. I go sit down and sigh. I lost my boyfriend. I hear a knock on my door. I go open it to see Con with men. "I went and got cot, moses basket, nappies and more, their here to bring them in. I am sorry I left but I just had to do it! I am sorry, I love the baby and you" said Con. I kiss him. "But we are setting it up in my house, your living with me, so the baby will have a proper family." said Con. I kiss him. We go to his house.

We smile and go set up the room.

I smile. I kiss him. "Thank you" said Y/N. "Too bad I love you and the baby" smiled Con.

BABY IS BORN

I had a baby boy, Xander Liam Ball. He looks just like me. Me and Con love him. I smile to myself. I have the perfect family. 

Well I just published my Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield Imagines book! I hope you guys like it!

Lorna Xx