Connor Imagine (REQUESTED)

You and Con are married and your daughter's birthday and she sneaks into your bed

@QwheenVampette

Me and Con are fast asleep and don't notice she gets in till the next morning. We turn around to kiss but stop when we see Sophie sleeping. I smile at Con and hold his hand. We both kiss Sophie's head. She wakes up. "Honey when did you get in here?" asked Calysta. "I had a bad dream mommy" said Sophie. "Oh baby girl, it's alright" smiled Calysta. I kiss her head. Me and Con get ready.

We have breakfast and Sophie puts on her swim wear and Con swim trunks and a top and converse

We have breakfast and Sophie puts on her swim wear and Con swim trunks and a top and converse. I smile and we go to the swimming pool. I bring a dress and sandals with me for after. We get there and go in. We change and go into the pool and swim around. Me and Con look at each other. His abs are so so so good! And Con is thinking the exact same thing. 

Me and Sophie splash. She's 8 today and she is becoming a great, beautiful girl. Me and Con kiss and then we go back to swimming and racing each other. 

Afterwards we kissed and got changed and then we finally go to James and Kirstie's house. We knock and they let us in. We all just eat lunch and have fun. 

James and Sophie are going out the back and play games. I smile, they are amazing together. "I'm going out as well" said Kirstie. She went outside and me and Con and snuck upstairs.

We start kissing and then Con unzips my dress and it falls to the floor and we both strip and then we well ya know. 

We got dressed again and go downstairs and see James and Kirstie looking at us. "Uh hi" said Calysta. "Seriously trying for a baby all ready" said James. "Uh yeah.... sorry" said Calysta. "We are going to um go home and have dinner" smiled Con. 

We finally then go home and order pizza and then we finally watch movies and go to bed. 

Today was a good day. 

I hope you enjoyed it Calysta!!

Lorna Xx