Hey I have a Harry Potter theory

OK I was reading The Tales of Beadle The Bard in school and wondering about the tale of the three brothers.

If you don't know the story, basically three brothers can't cross a dangerous river, and they build a bridge but death stops them and pretends to congratulate them on being clever. The eldest brother asked for a wand, much more powerful then any other wand, The Elder Wand. The second brother asked for the stone to bring back the dead, known as the Resurrection stone and the youngest and wisest asked for a cloak of invisibility which he got.

The first brother travelled for a week and fought a wizard he had a quarrel. He won. He slept in his bed and someone came in, stole the wand and slit his throat. Death took his first brother.

The second brother went home..... he turned the stone thrice in his  hand and  found his girlfriend, who died an untimely death, but sadly she was silent and cold and did not belong there, so the second brother killed himself. Death took the second brother.

The third brother, the wisest hid from death under the cloak of invisibility. He grew older and passed the cloak down to his son, and welcomed death with open arms, as an old friend.

Now your probably wondering what has this got to do with Harry Potter? Well in Albus Dumbledore's note it said 'if any person becomes the rightful owner of all three, then he or she will become THE MASTER OF DEATH'

What if James Potter was handed down the cloak from father to son, and James didn't get a chance to hand it down to Harry coz Dumbledore had it and Lily and James Potter died.

Dumbledore was the owner of the Elder Wand.

He also managed to get the ring with the stone in it from somewhere.

When he died, Voldemort thought Snape was the master of the Elder Wand but it was actually Draco.

Harry disarmed Draco at Draco's manor and then Harry HIMSELF owns the Elder Wand now.

Now Dumbledore left Harry the snitch he caught in his first EVER Quidditch match, and what was inside it? The Resurrection stone. Now Harry was the rightful owner of all three, why?

He is a descendant of the three brothers, the youngest mainly but the others as well, because they share the same blood, their brothers. So Harry is the RIGHTFUL owner of the DEATHLY HALLOWS.

And Harry did survive dying at Voldemorts hand but he had the stone on him, didn't he?

In the picture read what comes after the master of death, 'which has usually been understood to mean that they will be invulnerable, even immortal'.

What if that is true? What if Harry couldn't die because of two things, One, the WHOLE school was fighting for Harry and to win and two, he is the rightful owner of the DEATHLY HALLOWS.

So what do you guys think? Comment below!
Comment below your theories

Lorna Xx