James Imagine

You were in Harry Potter as Luna Lovegood

When you were younger, you auditioned for Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix and you got the part. You always loved Harry Potter, books and movies. So when you got the chance to be Luna you took the chance and it paid off. You never could stop smiling after that, even if you went through shit in the movie. You made great friends. Devon Murray, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and many more. You loved the whole process of it all.

So when you started dating James and he knew. He was starstruck. He said that I'm practically a hero as I starred in Harry Potter. His happy with me and I am happy with him. Today he is meeting Emma for the first time and it's not nerve wrecking for me, because Emma is a sweetheart, James is nervous because he always says what if she hates him? I try my best to tell him to stop worrying.

We get in the car. We are going to a fancy healthy restaurant and your quite excited to see what they think of each other. We finally get there and walk in. "Emma! How are you?" asked Y/N. "Good" said Emma. "This is James, my boyfriend, James, this is Emma my best friend" smiled Y/N. "Hi" said James. "Hi James" said Emma. 

We all sat and just talked and laughed. Afterwards we decided to go for a walk along the River Thames. You smile and James grabs you hand and kisses them. 

"I think your perfect for each other, don't break her heart I swear" said Emma. "I won't, I promise." said James. We go to the park and walk around. 

Soon we say bye to Emma and go home. We change into our pyjama's and relax. "She's cool, especially in beauty and the beast" said James. "I agree" said Y/N. We kiss.

Emma and James are great friends now. Everything is perfect. 

Hey so my Birthday is tomorrow :) I'm finally 18!

Lorna Xx