James VampsMas Imagine

It's our wedding day. 23rd December.

Today is mine and James' wedding

Today is mine and James' wedding. I'm really excited for it to be honest! My hair is my favourite part really. Hair is amazing.

My maid of honour is Luisa. We are childhood friends. My sister and Anastasia are my bridesmaids.

The dresses are the same colour yet different styles

The dresses are the same colour yet different styles. "Y/n are you Ok?" Asked Lily, my sister. "Yes just nervous. What if I fall?" Asked Y/n. "You won't fall trust me" Said Luisa. I blush and not. My hair and make up is done. I finally put my shoes and dress on. The jewellery goes on and I am ready. Luisa, Ana and Lily smile. "You look amazing! James is going to faint!" Said Lily. I blush.

My dad walks in and smiles at me. "Well princess it's time for you to spread your wings" Said dad. I smile at him.

We walk down the aisle and I see James crying. I tear up and smile. I go down to him and then we say I do and now ours vows.

"Y/n..... when we met, I knew you were the one. I fell in love with you and I never regret a single moment we have. I fell for you blush, smile, eyes and personality. You are my life and I hope I'm yours" Said James.

"James..... your my life also. I knew I would fall and you hopefully would catch me which you did. I fell for you, everything about you. I remember our first date which you fell and cried coz you cut your knee. I love you so so much" Said Y/n.

We exchange rings and kiss.

Our reception is amazing and I love it. I throw the bouquet and Luisa catches it. James takes my garter off. I blush while he does it.

Afterwards we go home. Our honeymoon will happen after Christmas.

Me and James are happy as Mr and Mrs McVey.

Damn I love this Imagine! Next one is........ comment below who!
Do you still get Cadbury's Advent calendar, comment below!
Lorna Xx