His a nerd P2 TE

I wake up, feeling terrible. I get up and don't bother doing all the shit I usually do. I have food and drive to school. "Did you do it?" asked Ashley. I just nod. They all cheer. They go to the bathroom while I go to my locker. Tristan is standing there. I run over. "Tris! I'm so so sorry!" said Y/N. "Save it. I texted you, I like you but you stand me up! Don't talk to me ever again!" said Tristan. He walks off. I stand there staring at him. Brad, James, and Connor the popular guys walk over and hug him. They give me bad looks.

I destroyed him. I get my books and go to English. I go in. I sit down. "Sir... can I switch partners. Me and Y/N aren't really getting on" said Tris. Mr Waters nods and switches partners. He then goes back to teaching. I look at Tris. His looking down and laughing with Becky. A nice, nerdy girl. I look down. Whent he bell goes I rush out and go to the bathroom. I lock the cublicle door and cry.

Afterwards I wash my face and go to lunch. I sit down by myself. I can feel my 'friends' eyes on me. I don't care. I don't need friends. I deserve this. I deserve to have no friends. Becky walks over. "How dare you do that to Tris! I like him, but he likes you! Your a bitch!" said Becky. She walks off and sits beside Tris. I just feel tears. Tris is staring at me. I just eat. Ignore. I deserve this. I go to the bleachers and sit there. James walks over and sits beside me. "You did a horrible thing but I think your friends pushed you" said James. "How ya know?" asked Y/N. "We were bath buddies when we were babies. I know they have been there for you but they aren't true friends if they made you hurt the one you love" said James. I look at him. "I love him James. I love him. He hates me. I need help. I'm getting him to forgive me. Please help me!" said Y/N. James nods. I smile at him. I take out my phone and call my dad, he'll know what to do.

I tell James the plan and he leaves. Dadarrives. "Dad come on!" said Y/N. "Here's your clothes" said dad. I grab them and go change.

I grab my guitar and go into the gym

I grab my guitar and go into the gym. I see everyone there. Tristan on the stage, looking shy and Becky looking at him. I go on stage. Tris starts to leave but James grabs him. "Listen to her" said James. Tris nods. I start singing a son I wrote this morning.

You were the one you stood out

but I broke it all

You made everything right

but I ruined it by hurting you

Your the one who is handsome without cool clothes

Shit I messed up.... please forgive me. 

I know you hate me... but I love you

I finish and he looks at me. "I know this isn't going to make you forgive me. I made the wrong choices. My parents divorced. I stuck with Ashley, Amanda and the rest but I don't care about them. I don't care about bullying. I just want you to forgive me and go on a date with me" said Y/N. "No" said Tris. I just look at him and nod. "OK fair enough." said Y/N. I walk off stage and run to the field and lie there. I just start crying. I sit up and look at the cars and roads and birds. I place my guitar down and just sit there, crying. I hear someone sit next to me. "James I don't need your pity." said Y/N. "Lucky I'm not James" said Tris. I look at him. "You didn't let me finish Y/N. I love you too. And when I said no, I meant I wanted to ask you out" said Tris. I stare at him. He just chuckles. "Will you go on a date with me, Y/N?" asked Tris. I nod. "Y/N..... I forgive you" said Tris. I smile and hug him. "No more tears, Y/N. Can I kiss you?" asked Tris. I nod. He leans in and so do I. He kisses me gently and I smile. He pushes me to the ground and climb on top of me. We soon pull apart. "I love you" said Tris. "I love you too" said Y/N. We kiss again.

In the end we did get married and had three kids. Noah James Evans, Haley Rosa Evans and Nate Ryan Evans. What a story to tell our kids when their old enough and I do hope they don't do what I did.

So done! I honestly felt like crying while writing this! OMG this was so hard  but I loved writing it! I hope you enjoyed it! I am doing one more imagine for Tristan. Than it's James!

Lorna Xx