Brad Imgaine (requested)

He talks to and rubs your baby bump when the baby kicks

You got pregnant. Your five months pregnant. You and Brad are really excited, your having your baby and your really excited. 

It's a Saturday and you and Brad are relaxing. Brad in sweatpants, a white top(that's a little over sized) and socks. I'm wearing Brad's top, well he bought it for me, over sized and he wore it 10 times so his aftershave gets stuck on it and sweatpants.My hair is in a messy bun. Brad looks at my bump. He kneels down and pulls my top up and he kisses my stomach. "Hi baby I know your in there, all nice and warm and not wanting to come out. When you do come out don't hurt mommy. Also your kicking up a storm, don't hurt your mommy" said Brad. He kisses my stomach and stays there.

The rest of the day we relax on the sofa and relax for the day and order pizza for dinner. The lads come over to hang. "I have a question why are you not drinking?" asked Katie. "You can't, neither can we." said James. I smile. 

We relax and talk and laugh. "How's the first Vamps baby?" asked Con. "Great, the baby is kicking" said Katie. "Cool," said Con. Me and Brad kiss. He kneels down and feels the baby kick. "Now I love that your active, but don't hurt mommy, she loves you and you love her! So no hurting momma" said Brad. He rubs my belly and smiles. 

Soon everyone goes to bed. Me and Brad go to sleep and fall asleep all snuggled up.

4 MONTHS LATER

Our baby girl was born, Bella Rose Simpson. We are in love with our baby girl! 

I hope you enjoy it, Katie! Sorry it's a little short, it was a lot of fun writing this!

Lorna Xx