Tristan VampsMas Imagine

Today me and Tristan are visiting Australia for Christmas with my dad and Mom

Today me and Tristan are visiting Australia for Christmas with my dad and Mom. We arrived to my parents house and we knock. "Sweetie you made it! Tristan! Nice to meet you!" Said Mom. "Hey Mom. Tris this is my mom, Elsa" Said Y/n. "Hello, nice to meet you Mrs Hemsworth" Said Tris. "Call me Elsa, Chris should be back, his getting wood for the fire!" Said Mom. "Ok Mom" Said Y/n. "India, Tristan and Sasha should be here by now, their having a nap I think" said Mom. I nod. I hear little footsteps running. India comes flying. I pick her up. "Hey Indie" Said Y/n. "Y/n.... who is he?" Asked Tristan. "Tristan, his my boyfriend..... Tristan same name as you mate" Said Y/n. "Really! Your a Tristan! You play drums don't you? Oh can you teach me. Mom and dad bought me drums but I need a teacher" Said Tristan. "Yeah, of course only if your mom allows me to make noise with you" Smiled Tris. "Of course, you two go have fun. Sasha you see where daddy got to. Me, you and Indie can make food" Said Mom. I nod.

Dad walks in with Sasha. "Y/n.... Your here, where is that boyfriend of yours? And Sasha told me he has the same name as Tris" Said dad. "Yes dad, his teaching Tris the drums" Said Y/n. He runs in then.

"Tristan Evans welcome to the family" Said dad. I stand there, "Dad first time you actually welcomed a boyfriend to our family" Said Y/n. He just chuckles. "Oh shut up" Said dad.

We have dinner and open our gifts.

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

I hoped you enjoyed it!
Lorna Xx