Tristan Imagine

Your brother is Myles from Rak-Su

The day Rak-Su auditioned for X Factor is the day you let him and Tris meet. At first we wasn't happy, not because Tris is not right for me, because we had been dating for a year and we never told him. So yes, he was mad, and yes he didn't talk to me for days but eventually he forgave and actually became friends with him. 

Me and Tris moved in together. It was great, Myles said he would miss me. I miss him. Then the day of the finals I was telling him I was pregnant, and yes we thought maybe tell him a few days after if he won but then we didn't want to lie to him..... again. My parents agreed. It was the only thing that upset him, me lying to him. If he did that to me, I would be upset. Today is the day. I go get ready, I'm three months, the bump isn't noticeable if I wear a jumper or anything loose. Other then that, I am wearing something tight, to show a small bump. It's white dress, that's tight but loose a little. I put on flats. I don't want to trip. I grab a small clutch and Tris get the keys and we leave. We get there and go to my family and the lads family. "Oh Y/N you look amazing. You telling Myles today" said mom. "Yes, it'll be funny to see his reaction when he notices I put on 'weight'" smiled Y/N. Mom chuckles.

They sing their songs. I can't jump, for the baby. I know the baby will love his/her uncle. I smile and cry when Dermot says they won. They sing again and I cheer. We then go backstage. We stand there waiting for him. I look at Tris. "You probably will have to run when he finds out" laughed Y/N. "Oh I will not" said Tris. We kiss. Myles, Jamaal, Ashley and Mus walk in. I hug them, then finally I hug Myles. I take my coat off. I stand there, hand in Tristan's and wait for Myles to notice. "Uh Y/N.... I am not saying this in a mean way..... but you put on weight" said Myles. "Well I have to. I am having a baby, and the baby needs to grow" smiled Y/N. "Your pregnant! Congrats!" cheered Myles. He hugs us. "The babies name is Myles if a boy, if a girl..... Miley" smiled Myles. "Yeah..... no" said Y/N. He pouts and we laugh. 

5 MONTHS LATER

I give birth to Oliver Myles Evans. Mine and tristan's perfect baby boy!