Tristan Imagine

It's Con's and Luisa's wedding day

Your so excited for today! Your best friend Luisa is finally a getting married! Con is so happy. Your the maid of honour and you know it's going to be stressful but hopefully you can make her unstressed!

You help with the hair and make up. "Lu, are you OK?" asked Y/N. "Yes. I'm just nervous but I will get over it. I love Con, his smile, eyes, Rex. His perfect. He loves me, and always surprises me with flowers. His a sweetie. How are you and Tris?" asked Luisa. "We're great. We are getting our apartment decorated. His so happy right now and so am I. I know he misses me with my teaching job but he loves coming in and surprising them. The kids love him, all the staff love him and I love him so so much." said Y/N. "You both seem happy!" said Luisa. "Thanks. We have a plan and it's working out. I didn't want to tell you this on your wedding day but Tris proposed to me yesterday and I have to tell him a secret" said Y/N. "What?" asked Luisa. "I'm pregnant" said Y/N. Luisa squeals! "Congrats!" said Luisa. "Thanks. I found out this morning. I have a plan. I have a note I gave to Con to give to Tris at the reception. I just hope his happy" said Y/N. "He will. He loves kids and loves you!" said Luisa. I smile and agree.

Soon we put dresses on and go to the church. Kirstie goes first, then Lulu and finally me. Tris is smiling at me. Soon it's Luisa's turn and Con is tearing up. His so in love. Luisa is crying as well. Damn, their soulmates!

They say their vows, which can I say are amazing! Here are the vows:

At the reception, the food is AMAZING. The speeches are just awesome!!!!:

 The speeches are just awesome!!!!:

Tris comes and kisses me. His happy and so am I. We kiss and we all stay up ALL NIGHT and dance. 

Nine months later

We welcome baby boy Oliver Tom Lance Evans. 

Everything is perfect!

Comment if you want a request!

Lorna Xx