Tristan Imagine

Your a singer

Your a singer, your first album is out and your single 'Bad Blood' (I KNOW IT'S TAYLOR SWIFTS BUT PRETEND ITS Y/N'S) You started dating Tristan Evans. You dated before you became a singer, and it's grand. Your signed to their new label. Before you all go but that's favouritism, it isn't. The leader of their record label, Ted picked you, he didn't realise you were dating Tris.

Anyway today's the finding out if it went to number one. Your not up against The Vamps as yet, their album came out July 14th. Your up against the like Dua Lipa. You go down and see Tris smiling. "It's the day" said Tris. I go up to him. I look at him. "I'm so nervous" said Y/N. "It will be fine. You'll do great" said Tris. I kiss him. "You'll do great. You saw me, it went well, you'll do great! I love you and your album and song, cause damn!" smiled Tris. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Your a weirdo" said Y/N. 

We go to James' house and see the lads and their girlfriends. We go in and sit down. "Nearly time, Y/N" said Brad. "Yeah, it's nerve wrecking" said Y/N. I kiss Tris' cheek and smile. 

Soon there is a tweet.

OfficialCharts: Number one album is...... The First Hour by Y/N Y/L/N! Congratulations!

Everyone jumps up and screams! Tris picks me up and kisses me. "You did it!" said Tris. "I know I did" said Y/N. I kiss her again.  "Well the party is tonight, so lets go for lunch and then get ready." said Tris. "Where will we be going?" asked Y/N. "Oh ya know, around. Kidding Bills" said Tris. We go to Bills and have our burgers. I smile to myself. Afterwards we go home.

I go get ready. I put my hair into a fancy looking ponytail and light make up, some jewellery and my black dress and black heels. I go down and see Tris in a black dress shirt and black jeans and vans. 

We go to the place where the party is held and walked in. I smiled when everyone cheered. 

Soon we are in the midst of celebrating when Ted pops the champagne for us all. We all dance for the whole night. 

Me and Tris go home to celebrate in our special way ;) 

Well my album is number one and I'm supporting The Vamps on their tour, so all is well, that ends well.

YAY ANOTHER ONE

You know the drill for requests!

Lorna Xx