James VampsMas Imagine

My daughter Ava left and married her boyfriend of 1 year and they are married for 2 years

My daughter Ava left and married her boyfriend of 1 year and they are married for 2 years. They are coming over with their daughter Phoebe. I am honestly excited to see my 3 year old grandchild.

I hear a knock and I go answer in my leggings and Christmas jumper. "Ava! John! Phoebe! Come in!" Said Y/n. They walk in. "I told you Ava to wear a Christmas jumper" Said John. "John..... it is Christmas" Said Ava. "Yeah for causal dressing" said John. "Oh now no fighting on Christmas. Phoebe I have something to show you" Said Y/n. James walks in. "Hey Ava, John. Now Phoebe you will love what Nonna got you" Said James. Phoebe smiled.

We bought her a hamster. "Hamster! Thank you Nonna and Grand papa" said Phoebe. We hug her. "Now mother that's too much" said Ava. "No it's not. We are meant to spoil our grand kids. Your 21. We are 42, we are old enough to spend money. Your younger brother should be coming down" Said Y/n. "Mom you both had me very young" said Ava. "Yes. And we did not have money but now we do..... Luke! About time!" Said Y/n. "Mom...... it smells lovely. Phoebe! Come I have something small for my niece" Said Luke. His 18. Phoebe goes over and grabs the present. "Uncle! I have always wanted this!" Cheered Phoebe. A board game, snakes and ladders. "Well I knew that and I used to have it when I was younger" Said Luke. "Yeah coz Mom and dad actually had money" said Ava. "Ava.... stop acting up. I'm 18 and I know you feel like they never spoilt you but they didn't spoil me, they just had money then as in Dad was in a well known band and still is. It's not my fault they could buy actual cool stuff. They tried their best and raised you. Now stop being like this. It's Christmas!" Said Luke. "Your right. Mom and dad I am sorry. I just..... ever since having Phoebe, I dunno I felt like you spoilt her more then me!" Said Ava. We go over and hug her. "Oh baby, we love you. You knew money was tight but we never, ever hated you or not spoilt you" Said Y/n and James. They all go sit down. I go start plating the dinner and their watching me. James sneaks over and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck. "Your the best Mom ever" said James. "Well I do try my best, Jay" Said Y/n.

We all had dinner And had a great day.

Ava's POV

My parents had a great life. They both died at 99, at the same time. Their love was incredible. I am friends with all The Vamps kids, that are now 30-59. Me and John divorced and I started dating Liam, Connor's son. We got married and had twins, Emma and Evan Ball. Phoebe loves Liam. Her dad..... well he left her. Luke, my brother actually married his best friend Brie Simpson, yes Brad Simpson's daughter. They had two kids, Rylan and Rayleigh McVey. Yes twins. Our life is great. Mom and dad loved us all. Dad and the lads made great music till their 50s when they gave up coz their getting old ;)

Well this was different but I thought it would be a good idea. I hope you liked it!

Requests are STILL OPEN!

Lorna Xx