Connor Imagine

Your Joe and Zoe Sugg's sister

Your Y/N Sugg. My brother and sister are Zoe and Joe Sugg. Con is meeting them today for first time. Con is a little nervous, but he keeps his grand(yeah no). His shy and you know he'll find it hard to fit in(probably not), Zoe and Joe both told me their vlogging. I told Con, and his fine about it. 

"Con come on!" said Y/N. Con comes down. "I'm ready" said Con. I get in the drivers and seat and drive to Brighton. We get there.

We go knock on the door and Zoe opens the door. We hug. "You must be Connor" said Zoe. "Yeah, your Zoe" said Con. Zoe smiles. "Yeah, come in. Oh and don't be nervous we're all friends here" said Zoe. Con nods and smiles. We go in and see Joe and Alfie. "Hey Y/N" said Alfie and Joe. Joe and Alfie hug me and I smile. "Guys this is Connor my boyfriend" said Y/N. "Hi, your in The Vamps. Cool" said Joe. I smile. 

We have our lunch. Zoe comes over, camera in hand. "My sister is here! And we finally met Con! Her boyfriend" said Zoe. I smile. "I'm always visiting but ya know" smiled Y/N. Con walks over, hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. "Hey Baby" said Con. "Hey say hi" said Y/N. "Hey guys" said Con. We all smile. "Your sweet" said Y/N. He picks me up and spins me around. "Stop!" said Y/N. "No not until you tell me Con is the best boyfriend in the whole entire world" said Con. "FINE CON IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!" yelled Y/N, laughing. Joe and Zoe and Alfie are vlogging our exchange. "Their in love" whispered Zoe. "Yes" whispered Joe and Alfie.

We have Wagamama's and then we go to bed and fall asleep.

It's short but I like it! It's going to be short imagines during the week and long ones weekend (including Friday)!

Lorna Xx

Also comment anything:) 

Like I have hour classes now. Their killing me. My Leaving Cert is in 10 months (like ugh if you fail maths you FAIL THE WHOLE ENTIRE LEAVING CERT, YOU GET 400 POINTS YOU STILL FAIL IT:(!)