Tristan Imagine

Secrets

I have a secret. Maybe bad, maybe not so bad.

My brother, my role model is in jail. For killing someone.

Do I still look up to him?

To a certain extent.

Do I love him?

I do.

Is he more important than Tristan?

Yes.

Yes, my brother is Jaxon. Yes, I haven't told Tristan. Jax killed Tristan's best friend, his blood brother James Evans.

I want to tell him. But how? I have spent months not telling him. Jaxon is coming home today and I am meeting him. I won't bring Tris. He'd flip.

"Baby I'm going to meet my brother who uh moved back" Said Y/n. H kisses me. "Of course" Said Tris.

I leave. I finally get to the restaurant. I see him. I run and hug him. "Hi" Said Jax. "Hi" Said Y/n. "So how are you?" Asked Jax. "Great! Me and Tris are living together. He doesn't know about you coz you killed his brother" Said Y/n. "Y/n you have to tell him. If he finds out he won't be happy. I know you love him from his letters but he needs to know" Said Jax.

"That my girlfriend is related to you? The person who killed my brother" Said Tris. "Tris! I'm sorry! I wanted to but I just I couldn't" Said Y/n. "No you didn't want to tell me. I..... we're done! James told me but I wouldn't listen! He told me you were related to the gang leader Jaxon! God I wish I listened!" Cried Tris. He runs off. I break down crying.

"H-he left me! BECAUSE OF YOU!" Sobbed Y/n. "Baby girl, I am so so so sorry!" Said Jax. "Why did you kill him?" Asked Y/n. "Because he..... he didn't love me. I loved him but he likes girl but I loved him! I got so angry, so so angry! I smashed his head over and over again! I feel bad but it was difficult I loved him! So fucking much!" Cried Jax. "Jax.... why? I'm sorry! You killed him coz he didn't love you! Thanks! My ex is sad over his death! Go away!" Said Y/n.

Tris' POV

I go in and cry. Soon there is a knock. I open the door. Jax.

"Can I come in?" Asked Jax. We go in and sit. "Look Y/n loves you. She was gonna tell you but she was scared. I'm not a good role model. I killed James coz I loved him but he loved girls and not me. So I killed him. I just lost it. Don't lose Y/n. She lost me. Our parents? Their dead. She can't lose you. She is my little sister. I love her. She is always happy but seeing her cry after you left broke me. I never thought she would love me when I got out. My life is turning around. Ya know I got his job. As a cleaner in a Gym. I'm going for anger management. I'm sorry but please don't lose my sister. She was 1 when our parents died" Said Jax. I look at him.

I run out and find Y/n. "I'm sorry! I love you! I was shocked" Cried Tris.

Y/ns POV

I kiss him and we go home.

Tris and Jax become really good friends.

Well this was different.
I hope you enjoyed it! It was so fun to write!

Lorna Xx ❤️🇮🇪