Cameron Dallas Little Sister • Magcon Fanfic

Kaye Dallas: 14
Hayes Grier: 14
Madison Peterson: 15
Cameron Dallas: 17
Nash Grier: 16
Carter Reynolds: 17
Matthew Espinosa: 16
Taylor Caniff: 17
Callie Martin: 16

A/N: Changed some ages for the book. Ages are going to change throughout the book

________________________

• Hayes POV •

"She's my sister, don't say that." Cameron told Matthew once Matthew said his sister was hot. "What? She is." Matthew said. "She's also fourteen." He said. "Fourteen huh?" I smirked, just joking around though.

"Don't even think about it." Cameron told me. "I didn't say I wanted her, chill out Cameron." I said. "My sister is off limits." he said. "Hayes, you have no chance anyways." Nash laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Can we just go?" I asked. We drove to Cameron's house and once we got there, we all got out of the car.

"There's going to be a house full of boys and I'm the only girl besides Mom and Nila, but they're going out." The girl said with her back turned to all of us guys said. "You don't want to be with your big brother." Cameron said scaring her. She jumped dropping her phone.

"Shit!" She yelled. "Watch your mouth." He said. "You scared me!" She yelled slapping his chest. She was prettier than I expected her to be.

Cameron's stepmom came out and we all looked at her. "Kaye, come here." She said. Kaye went inside and we followed. Cameron's dad came out and showed us our rooms.

"I said no Kalyn." Her mom told her. "Why did you say Kalyn, I'm not in trouble." Kaye rolled her eyes. Cameron told us she could have an attitude at times, so I wasn't surprised to see this. "You're about to be with that attitude." she said.

"Why can't I go?" Kaye asked her, whining a little but. "Don't ask again, it's a no. I mean it Kalyn." Her mom warned. Kalyn rolled her eyes again and noticed me.

She got annoyed by my presence quickly. "This doesn't concern you, mind your own business." She snapped at me. "Kalyn!" Her mom scolded. She mumbled a 'Sorry' before returning back downstairs.

I noticed she didn't look anything like Cameron or her dad. I knew he had a stepmom, but I wasn't sure if he had a stepsister also.

I walked downstairs and Cameron, Nash, Matthew, and Carter were on the couch. "How come you don't look like your sister?" I asked Cameron. "My dad married her mom when I was nine and Kaye was four. She's my step sister." he said. "Oh." I said, nodding my head.

Kaye came to the living room and smiled at Cameron. "Cam can you drive me to Dairy Queen?" Kaye asked. Cameron shook his head before saying, "Dad said I can't take you anywhere because you're in trouble I guess."

"I don't even know what I did." She said, sitting on the couch beside Matthew. "I like your shoes." She told him. "Thanks." He said. The door opened and Nila and dad walked in and I confused as to why they were here. "Why are you guys here?" I asked.

Cameron's parents came downstairs and told us they were going on. "Cameron your in charge. Kalyn no problems." Their mom said. "No promises." She said and her parents gave her a look. "It was a joke." She said. "No it wasn't." Cameron chuckled. she glared at him, "Yes it was."

"Hayes, be good." Nila said. "Aren't I always?" I smiled. "No." Nash laughed. "Whatever." I hissed at him. After the parents left, the boys started planning something. "No, they'll snitch on us." I heard Cameron say. "Crap." Nash said. "I don't think they would." Matthew said. "Kaye would, she's done it before." Cameron said. "So has Hayes." Nash said.

I looked at Kaye who was also listening to their conversation. "Why are y'all talking about me?" Kaye asked. "Nothing." They said. She folded her arms not buying it. "Look we want to go to a party, but we have to stay and watch you guys, well at least Cameron has to." Carter said.