• Chapter 12 •

• Kaye's POV •

We were all sitting at the dinner table and everyone was off in their own conversation. "Can you not." I heard Cameron snapped. "You're a dumb broad." Nash snapped at him. I stood up on the chair. "Hey!" I yelled. everyone looked at me.

"Listen up you little hoodlums! Why does everyone in this house have to say what I say you cacas!" I yelled. "Because it's a free country. Duh." Taylor said. "Shut up." I snapped. Taylor stood on the chair. "I feel like king." He smirking, nodding his head. "I want to try!" Hayes said. He got up wrong and ended up falling.

We all started laughing as he groaned getting back on his chair. I got off the chair and went to the living room putting on music. "I want to listen to my babe." I sang, looking for Justin Biebers playlist. "Then come back over here." I heard Taylor joke. "Taylor you have Callie." I said.

"You're not my bae, but I'm your bae." He smirked. "It doesn't work that way." I said. "Yes it does. you're not Justin Bieber's bae, but he's your bae. it's the same thing." He shrugged.

Bad decision Taylor.

"I'm Justin's bae!" I yelled. "Shouldn't have done that." Cameron yelled. "What is she going to do? Fight me." He chuckled. I jumped on him, making him fall back on his chair. I got on top of him and started smacking his cheeks. "I'm sorry you're his bae! Stop!" He yelled.

He started screaming and I smirked getting up. I kicked him and everyone laughed. "Gosh, girl beliebers these days." He mumbled, getting up. "I thought you were a belieber." I said. "I said GIRL beliebers these days. They're psycho." He said. Madison and Callie looked at him.

"Not you babe." He said nervously, as Callie got up. "That's what I thought." She smirked sitting down. "Have you guys met him?" Nash asked. "Don't ask Kaye that." Cameron mumbled. "No because all these freaking bitches buy all the damn tickets!" I yelled. "Stop cursing!" They all yelled.

"Bitch bitch bitch." I sang. They gave me a look and I laughed.

• Later •

"Bye!" Everyone yelled. "Are you sure, you'll be alright?" Cameron asked. "Hayes is here, I'll be alright." I said. "Call me if you need something." He said. "Okay." I said. They all left. "How come you stayed?" I asked Hayes. He shrugged, "I'm lazy right now." I nodded. "What about you, I'm surprised you didn't go with Madison." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Y'all are always by each other, I don't know." He said. "I don't always have to be with her." I said. "I didn't say that, I just said you're always with her." He said. "Sorry, people just always expect me to always be with madison." I said. "Don't worry, people always expect me to be with Nash. They call me his shadow." He said.

"Well he's your big brother, that's not bad. Don't worry, forget about them." I said. He chuckled, "Let's watch a movie, because I'm bored and don't want to so anything that involves moving." He said. "Alright lazy, go get snacks and I'll put a movie on." I said. "Or I put the movie on and you get the snacks." He said. "Okay." I said.

I went to the kitchen and got a few snacks. when I got back Hayes was gone, but the movie was on. I shrugged and say on the couch. I waited until he started the movie so we could watch the movie.

It was really quiet and I felt someone grab my shoulder. I jumped and started screaming. I heard Hayes laughing. I turned around to see him rolling on the ground laughing.

"Shut up." I mumbled, sitting on the couch. "Oh come on, it was funny." He said, sitting on the couch. "Where is your shirt?" I asked when I noticed he didn't have a shirt. "I don't like having shirts on." he shrugged.

"Boys." I said. "I have a nice body." he smirked. I looked him up and down. "eh, I've seen better." I said. "shut up." He mumbled.