• Chapter 90 •

• Hayes POV •

It's been two days and Kaye still isn't talking to me, so I've been talking to Kacy.

She was really nice once you get to know her, she just got off of the wrong foot with Kaye.

"Let's watch a movie." She said. I nodded and we went to the screening room. I put a movie in and grabbed a blanket.

We both covered ourselves with the blanket and watched the movie.

Kacy laid her head on my shoulder and I got a little iffy, but then realized I wasn't cheating, so why not?

She looked up at me and I looked down at her.

"Hayes I have our favor-" Kaye yelled, then stopped when she saw us. I shot up and she started to get tears in her eyes.

"Kaye, I didn't-" she cut me off. "It's okay Hayes, I've been forgotten once, but this time, I won't let it hurt me." She said.

I didn't forget she was my girlfriend, I could never forget that.

"Kaye." I said. "Don't and I wouldn't let cam find out about this, he'll probably hate you more than I do." She said.

She left the room and I looked at Kacy.

"Hayes, I didn't think anything of this. no offense but I don't like you like that." She said. "good." I said.

It's been two hours since Kaye saw me and Kacy and got the wrong idea. I went upstairs and I heard her cries.

I went by the door. I could hear voices in the background

"Matty Boo loves you baby." I heard. "I love you Matt." Kaye cried. I peeked my head and I saw her hugging his sweater, watching Matthews video on her lap top.

"Why does this always happen to me." She cried, "I know I'm not the nicest or kindest or even the prettiest person, but I didn't think I would ever deserve this." She cried.

My eyes started to water. I walked in her room and she looked up at me. "Why Hayes?" She asked.

I pulled her off the bed and hugged her. She cried into my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

She pulled away. "I need a minute." She said. "Kaye, before you go, I didn't cheat. I only love you." I said. She looked at me, "it's so hard to believe that right now. I'm sorry Hayes." She said.

She walked out and I sat on her bed.

I glanced at we computer and looked at the screensaver. It was of Kaye and Matthew kissing. they looked so happy.

I got in the way of them.

But I love Kaye.

I screwed up so bad and she's having second thoughts.

• Kaye POV •

I went to the laundry room and grabbed Mathews sweater and boxer shorts he left for me.

I slipped them on, along with my toms.

"I'll be back." I said. "What's wrong?" Drew asked. "I just need a minute." I said. "Hun, are you okay?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

"Are you sure?" Malcolm asked. "Yes." I said. "You're going out in boxer shorts?" Kacy laughed. "You can go out with that ugly ass face, I'm pretty sure I can go out in boxer shorts." I snapped.

"Kaye, I thought you said you were going to stop this." Mom said. "Sorry." I said. I walked out and called Leo.

"hey Kaye." He said. "Can you meet me at the park?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll see you in ten minutes." He said.

I nodded, then realize he can't see that. "Okay." I said. I hung up and started walking to the park.

Once I got there I sat down on the swing.

After a few minutes, I saw him walking over to me. He smiled and I gave him a half smile.

He's always there for me and I love him for that

_______________________

So! I've even working on a second book for you guys BUT I need you guys to start reading my Cameron and Nash fanfic, before I continued writing it. Deal???

200 votes and comments for the next chapter !