• Chapter 65 •

• Cameron POV •

I went upstairs and Kaye was sleeping. I heard voices, so I walked in. I saw she was on Skype with Matthew.

"You watch her sleep." I chuckled. he looked up and chuckled, "she's cute when she sleeps."

"She looks like a freaking hobo." I said looking down at her. "no she doesn't." He laughed.

"I'm kidding." I said.

I was going to leave, but he started talking.

"Huh?" I said. "can I ask you a serious question?" He asked. "yeah." I said. "Do you trust me with your sister? Like do you think I'm good enough for her?" He asked.

I sat on Kaye's bed, making sure I didn't wake her.

"I do Matt. it may not seem like it, but I do. I'm just looking out for my sister. I just don't want her getting hurt, but I know you won't do that." I said.

"I won't. I love her." He said.

I smiled, "good. now stop watching her sleep like the creep you are." I teased.

"Alright, bye cam." He said. "Bye Matt." I said and hung up.

I put Kaye's lap top on the dresser and Kaye's phone went off. I looked at it was a text.

From Matty Boo: Love you princess, goodnight

I smiled and turned Kaye's light off. I went downstairs and Nash, Carter, and Hayes were there waiting.

"Where's Kaye?" Nash asked, "is madison up there?" Carter asked. "no, Kaye's sleeping." I said.

"So, you didn't tell her?" Nash asked. "no, I'll just tell her when she wakes up. It's only five." I said.

"What's going on?" Mom asked. "it's about what I told you last night." I said. "I'm sorry about that guys." Mom sighed.

We shrugged, "It's for the best." Nash shrugged. "So you guys really want to do this mgmt thing?" She asked. "Yeah, we still want to meet our fans." I said.

"What about the other guys?" Sierra asked. "Their going to stay "I guess." I shrugged.

Kaye came downstairs, rubbing her eyes. She laid on the couch, laying her legs on my lap.

"We're not in Magcon anymore." I said. "What?" She asked. I told her everything that went down.

"Is Matthew staying?" She asked. We nodded, "oh."

"Yeah." I said.

"Mom, I'm hungry and I want tacos." Kaye said. "Yeah, so do I." Madison said coming from the kitchen.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked. we all started laughing, because she literally came out of nowhere.

"Babe!" Carter smiled. Madison smiled and sat on his lap. "Who wants tacos?" Mom asked. "ME." Everyone said.

"I'll be back." She said grabbing her keys.

"I miss Matthew." Kaye sighed, looking down at her phone. "He just left." Hayes said. "Yeah so? I still miss him." She frowned.

"Kaye, we have dance in an hour." Madison said. "I know." She sighed. Then her head shot up.

"OH MY GOSH! A NEW DANCE SEASON!" She yelled. She started dancing around the living room and we stared at her.

"How did you make the competition team?" Nash asked. "I'm really good actually." Kaye shrugged.

He started laughing and she glared and took his shoe off hitting him with it.

"Ow!" He yelled. "Nash, she's half your height." I said. "She's evil that's what she is." Nash said, once Kaye stopped.

Dad walked in. "Hey dad!" Kaye smiled. "Not now Kaye." Dad said.

"All I said was hi." Kaye mumbled. "Kalyn." Dad said irritated. "What did I do?!" Kaye yelled.

"Stop yelling at me right now." Dad snapped at her. "Why are you being so rude." Kaye snapped.

"Kalyn! Didn't I say not now!?" Dad yelled, causing us all to jump.

"Yeah I heard you." She mumbled, pushing past him. He grabbed her arm, "get your hands off of me." She said, yanking her arm away.

She ran upstairs, slamming her door.

He put his stuff down and went upstairs too.

"What's up with him?" Nash asked. "He's been acting weird ever since we got back, plus him and mom aren't even speaking to each other." I said.

I heard dad yelling at Kaye. I got up and went upstairs. "Dad, just stop." I said. "Yeah trey, just stop." Kaye said.

"Kalyn, you're grounded. Give me your phone." Dad said. "No, I'm not giving my phone to you, you're not my parent." Kaye said.

"Kalyn, According to court, I am." Dad said. "According to my blood you're not." Kaye snapped.

Dad was going to say something, but he stopped and went to his room, closing his door shut.

"He's going through a lot Kaye." I sighed. "I know, he's just never mean to me cam." She sighed. I hugged her and we went back downstairs.

Mom walked through the door and looked at Kaye.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Why aren't you and dad talking?" She asked. "Kaye." Mom sighed.

"Just go talk to dad." Kaye said. mom looked at me and I nodded. She set the tacos down and went upstairs.

"Do you think they'll get a divorce?" She asked me. "not a chance." I said. she smiled and nodded.

____________________________

I'm so tired lol, goodnight

70 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter !