• Chapter 78 •

• Kaye POV •

We were all back home, technically not me though.

"Mom, I want to go back home." I said. "We're not Kalyn, not right now." She said. "I am." I mumbled.

I walked out of my room and called Cameron.

"What's up?" He asked answering. "I want to come home." I said. "Kaye, I want you to come home too, but mom won't like that." He said.

"Please cam." I said. "Okay okay, I'm on my way." He said. "love you, bye." I said and hung up.

I grabbed my bag and put my school clothes in and a few other things, then I went to the living room.

Cameron texted me saying he was outside and I walked out getting in his car.

"does mom know?" He asked. "It took awhile, but she finally agreed." I lied. I knew if mom hadn't said yes, he wouldn't have taken me back to the house.

When we got home, I went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Are you gonna go to sleep, it's almost ten." He said.

I nodded and laid on the couch. "What? No bed?" He chuckled. I shook my head and he covered me with a blanket.

He kissed my forehead and told me goodnight.

He went upstairs and Matthew texted me

From Matty Boo: I love you baby, goodnight

To Matty Boo: I love youuuu, goodnight

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

• Next Morning •

"Kaye." Cameron shook me. I sat up and he chuckled. "Fix your hair." He said. "I just woke up."

"Mom called." He said. "Shit." I mumbled. "She was mad, but I handled it, just don't lie again." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.

I got dressed and decided to straighten my hair today. I went downstairs and ate the waffles and bacon Cameron made me.

The door opened and Hayes walked in with Nash. "Hey Kaye." Hayes said, sitting beside me.

"Hey." I said. I pulled my phone out and texted madison.

Hayes took a piece of my bacon and started eating it. I looked at him and took it back.

"Don't take my bacon." I glared at him. He took it back and shoved it down his throat.

I looked at him and he got up slowly.

"Benjamin!" I yelled. He ran behind Cameron and Nash grabbed my waist, pulling me back.

"I'm going to stab you!" I yelled. "Shouldn't have took her bacon." Cameron chuckled. I grabbed the fork that was on the counter.

"Let go of me Nash." I said, "I won't attack." I lied.

Nah let go and I jumped on Hayes. I hovered over him and he started screaming.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled. I got up and put my shoes on. "Let's go." Cameron said grabbing his keys.

We got in the car and drove to the school. "We have a test today and I'm going to fail." Hayes groaned. "Man, I was going to copy off of you." I said.

The boys laughed, but I was being serious.

Hayes is actually really smart, believe it or not.

"Why, you're an A and B student." Hayes chuckled. "So are you." I said. "Not last year, it was so bad." Nash laughed.