• Chapter 14 •

• Kaye's POV •

We were all getting ready because we are going to the movies today. "Where's the music?" I asked. "I gotchu girl." Madison said.

She put the music on and we danced around, while getting ready. "why do I have to share a room with you people!" Hayes yelled.

We looked at him. "we're fun." Callie said. "you're annoying." He said. "you're a lame." I said. He was just in his boxers.

"But some clothes on!" Madison yelled throwing his pants at him. "you know, how come boys can walk around in boxers all the time and it's not problem, but it's a huge problem when a girl is just in her underwear." I said.

"Because boxers look like shorts and boys are boys." Callie said. "why, do you want to walk around in your underwear?" She laughed.

"I hate pants, but it was just a question." I said. We all went downstairs and the boys were taking pictures.

I jumped on Cameron's back. he chuckled looking at me. "take another one." I whined. everyone got in it. he posted it on Instagram and accidentally tagged me too.

"Cameron! You tagged me!" I yelled. "why is that such a big deal?" Taylor asked. "because I don't want y'all's crazy fans knowing I have an Instagram so they can bully me. I don't need there comments. I don't see how Callie does it." I said.

"I jut don't read the comments. if bitches wanna hate, let them." Callie shrugged. "No, I would probably look at the comments. I'll stick to my account being on private." I said.

Mom came downstairs. "are you guys leaving?" She asked. "why? do you want us gone?" Cameron asked. "No, we have to do a little shopping for some upcoming birthdays." She smirked.

"All about me." Hayes smirked. "she's talking about my birthday." I said. "my birthday comes first." He said. "you're going to be slave on my birthday. you have to do everything I say." I smirked.

"No Kalyn, no one is your slave." Mom said. Nila came downstairs. "what are we doing for y'all's birthdays?" She asked. "well I wanted everyone to be my slave, but mom said no." I mumbled.

Mom gave me a warning look. "I don't care what we do." Hayes said. "we can have a small party and all the magcon boys can come and stuff." Cameron suggested.

"Yeah." Me and Hayes agreed. "okay, we're gonna go, your dad's are out doing guy things. we'll be home later. Drive safe. bye guys." Mom said.

"Bye." We said. they left. "are you guys ready?" Nash asked. "yeah." We said. we all got in the car. Me, Hayes, Callie, and Taylor sat in the way back. Matthew, Carter, and Madison in the middle, then Cameron and Nash in the front.

"Madison, carter has to share." I told Madison. "I'm all yours tomorrow." she told me. "Don't lie to her." Carter said. I slapped his head.

"So are y'all like I thing now?" Matthew asked. they looked at each other. "I don't know actually." Madison said. "well I like you, you like me. I think we're dating." Carter said.

"I guess we're dating." Madison smiled. I feel like I haven't spoken to her in days, I missed her. Matthew looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

He texted me

From Matthew: wanna sneak into a different movie so we can be alone?

I didn't want anyone to be suspicious, but I want to hangout with Matthew alone.

To Matthew: Yeah(: but we need a plan.

I saw Hayes glance at my phone and I put it away. he looked at me and I avoided eye contact.

We were at the movie and Matthew walked with me. everyone else was in front of us. "I'll say I want to watch a movie that they won't want to see. Cameron won't let me go by myself, so you can say you'll go." I said.

We nodded and we caught up to everyone else. Hayes looked at me. "what?" I asked. "nothing." He said.

"Okay we're going to see that funny movie." Cameron told us. "I don't want to see that, I want to see the other woman." I said.

"No one wants to see that." Nash said. "Then I'll see it by myself." I said, going to buy a ticket. "No because you can't go by yourself and no one else is going." Cameron said.

"I'll go." Matthew said. Nash and Taylor gave him a look, then they looked at me. "have fun with that one." Cameron old Matthew.

"Yeah let's buy those tickets." Nash said. he pulled Matthew over and I went over there too. "we're not going to do anything." Matthew said.

"Bullshit, I know you guys planned this." Nash snapped. "because we can't hangout being just friends after what happened." I said.

"Kalyn stay out of this." He said. "no, we're going to see this movie and you can't do anything about it." I said. I pulled Matthew by my said.

"This is going to come back and bite you in the ass." He hissed and Matthew. we bought our tickets and we went to our movie.

We sat down and there were five people in there. "everyone already saw this movie." I told him. he chuckled and nodded.

We sat in the back.

We were halfway through the movie and Matthews around was wrapped around me and my head was laying on his chest.

"Why would Cameron have a problem you dating me? aren't y'all close?" I asked him. "yeah, but then again you're his little sister." He said.

"Sucks sometimes, I don't want to have to sneak around." I said. "me either." He said. I sighed and he kissed my forehead.

I saw a head peak out from the wall and I sat up. "What?" Matthew asked. I pointed to the wall and we got up and walked to the stairs.

We saw Hayes and Taylor. "What do you guys want?" Matthew snapped. "are y'all dating?" Hayes asked. "Oh my gosh! WERE NOT DATING!" I yelled.

I pushed past them and left. I know we are dating, but that's none of their business and I don't like being spied on.

"Kaye we're sorry." Taylor said, "yeah we shouldn't have spied." Hayes added. "my names Kalyn." I snapped. I went and sat at one of the tables in the front.

Matthew came and sat down with me. "I don't think we can hide this." I told him. "we have to." he said. "I know, I just don't think we can for much longer." I said.

"When that time comes, I'll fight for you because I really like you Kaye." He said. I smiled.

• Later •

Everyone came out of their movie and we walked to the car.

"What's wrong?" Callie asked. "Nothing." I said. I saw Taylor and Hayes look at each other.

When we got home I went to my room and they followed me. "get out." I snapped. "look Kalyn, we all spied because we're looking out for you. Matthew is always off and on about like you. And he's said some things." Taylor said.

"Like?" I asked. "We wouldn't tell you because I don't want you to get your feelings hurt, but we were just looking out for you." Hayes said.

"I get it, I just hate being spied on." I said. "so you're not mad at us?" Taylor asked. "I guess not." I said. they hugged me.

"I can't breath." I said. they hugged me tighter and laughed.