• Chapter 59 •

• Kaye POV •

"I really like that outfit." I told Hayes.

He was wearing red shorts, a black and grey shirt, and his black vans.

"Can you get a SnapBack out of my bag?" He asked me. I nodded and picked out a grey SnapBack.

I gave it to him and he put it on.

We walked to my hotel room and Matthew was still sleeping. I smiled and crawled on the bed next to him.

"Matty boo, wake up." I said. "I'll wake up if you give me a kiss." He smirked. "Get up and get dressed first." I smirked.

He groaned getting up, "tease."

"Oh yeah Hayes, is everything good now?" Matthew asked. "Everything's perfect, sorry for snapping yesterday." Hayes said.

"It's alright." Matthew shrugged.

I grabbed my suitcase and picked out, Jean high wasted shorts, a white cali shirt, and my red vans.

"Turn around." I told Hayes. He shrugged and laid on the bed. "What, seeing you isn't going to turn me on." He smirked.

"So what!" I said hitting him with a pillow. "We change in the same room all the time, what's the difference?" He shrugged.

I pointed to the bathroom door. "oh." He said.

I quickly changed and I walked in the bathroom. Matthew was standing there naked.

"Kalyn!" He yelled. I was frozen, looking at his 'thing' with my mouth and eyes wide opened.

(AN: nice one Kaye, you look at his dick)

"What?" Hayes said, he stopped and screamed. Matthew quickly turned around and I quickly got out and closed the door.

"Nice butt." I smirked.

"I just saw his fucking dick." Hayes said. "I was not expecting that." I said. "what did you think it looked like?" He chuckled.

"Worse than what it was." I smirked.

"Ew!" He whined.

A few minutes later Matthew came out and glared at Hayes. "I hope you liked the view." He told him.

(AN: ummm, who wouldn't have lied to see that?)

"I know I did." I smirked. "Cam would freak if he knew you saw anything, so keep it to yourselves." He said.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I looked him up and down and we were matching, kind of.

He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a black Cali shirt, and black vans.

I saw him going for his red beanie, but I took it, putting it on.

"Babeeee!" He whined. I put it on. "Come on, it looks cute on me." I said. "It does." He said.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. I kissed him.

"I'm still here." Hayes said. Awkward for him. lol.

"Okay, we should be getting downstairs." I said. they agreed and we grabbed our bags.

Everyone was already on the bus and we got on.

"Kaye come here." Cameron said. I sat next to him and he was doing a YouTube video.

"You have questions." He said. "I'm not doing it." I said. "come on, everyone is doing it." Nash said.

"Fine, give me your phone." I told Cameron.

"Alright first question. Who is your favorite Magcon boy?" I read

(AN: it's still Magcon right now in this book. I already know Magcon is over and done with.)

"It's obviously me." Cameron said. "No my favorite is Nash." She said. "Aw Kaye!" Nash smiled.

Cameron looked at me, "I'm crushed." He said.

"You're my favorite brother!" I smiled hugging him from the side. "I know." He smiled kissing my forehead.

(AN: you're her only brother Cameron, hope you know that. of course you're going to be her favorite, you have no competition lol)

"Alright next question. 'what is your race because your hair is perfect' well thanks girl." I said flipping my hair.

"My mom is Caucasian, she is Irish, French, and Italian." I started to say. "And my real dad, which I don't speak of because of reasons is African American." I smiled.

"Why don't you just say d-" Cameron cut Carter off. "We don't speak of her actual dad." He whispered.

"He's a dick." I said truthfully.

"Last one, 'Are you dating Matthew or Hayes, slut?' nice." I said. "She's not a slut." Cameron said into the camera.

"I'm dating Matthew and only Matthew, Hayes is my best friend, so get over yourself." I smiled.

"And we're done." Cameron said turning it off.

"Good." I mumbled, "you didn't have to answer if you didn't want to." He said. "Well I did." I said.

"Aw is little Kaye sad." Nash said hugging me. "Nah man, get off of me." I said. "Well damn." He said.

"Why does everyone always have to say what I say!" Carter whined, trying to sound like me.

"Kaye 2.0 I see." Cameron smirked.

I hit him, "not even!" I said.

"Yes huh! You get mad if someone says the same as you." Hayes chuckled.

"Because it's annoying, like if I say bigga or some shit, I don't want you cacas saying it. Because why? It's my word!" I said.

"Alright bigga." Hayes said. "Yeah, chill bigga." Taylor said. I glared at them both.

"Ooh' bigga's getting mad." Madison mumbled. "Don't be a bigga Kaye." Carter smiled.

They all started repeating it and I ignored them.

"Stupid fuck heads." I mumbled.

___________________________

This chapter made no sense but oh wellll, deal with it !

The next chapter is better, I promise!

50 votes

40 comments

For the next chapter!

And one quick note:

Okay some of my readers are confused about all the books so I'm gonna tell you guys what books I write.

Their are two owners on this account.

So I write: All the Jariana Books, Cameron's Little Sister, and I Co- Write Just friends'

That's a lot to write, but I still try to give you guys daily updates!

So try to be patient if I don't update. I'll be fast I promise!

Thanks loves (: