• Chapter 82 •

• 2 Weeks later

• Hayes POV •

"Kaye hurry up!" I yelled. Today me and Kaye are going to hangout today. These past few weeks have just been really bad for us and we just want to be happy.

Kaye has been upset that she hasn't gotten to talk to Matthew, because he doesn't have much time, he's really busy lately.

I want to take her mind off of that for the day.

She came downstairs and I smiled. "You rushed me." She frowned. "What? No hi?" I asked. She glared and I chuckled.

"Mom, I'm leaving." Kaye said. Melissa gave me that 'watch her' look. I nodded and she smiled, "have fun guys." We told her bye and we left.

"Are we walking?" She asked. "Let's take a bus." I said. "Are you crazy?!" She yelled. "Yes." I said.

"I'm in." She smirked. "I need your phone." I said. "No." She said. "Kaye, give it." I said. "I'm waiting for Matthew's call." Se said.

"He's not going to call Kaye." I said. "Yes he is." She said, "he said he would." She said.

I sighed and she looked at me. "Does he not love me anymore?" She asked me. "He's never going to stop loving you Kaye, he's just busy." I said.

"I don't care how 'busy' he is, he should make time for me." She said. "And he will, can we just not talk about him today?" I said.

"Yeah, sorry." She said, giving me her phone. I put it in Melissa's car. "Hayes!" She yelled. "I don't have mine either." I said.

"It's just me and you today." I said. "Fine." She smirked.

I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to the bus stop. "Are we really taking the bus?" She asked.

"It'll be fun." I said. "Fine." She said. "Stop saying fine!" I yelled. She laughed, "fine." She said.

I laughed and so did she. "Where are we going?" She asked. "This bus takes us on the other side of town, which has the best movie theatre." I said.

"Sounds fun." She said.

The bus stopped and we got on. we sat down and there was like no one on. We shrugged and just talked.

"Hayes, we've been on to long." Kaye said. "Shit." I mumbled. "Excuse me? where is this bus going?" I asked.

"Nolanville." He said

(AN: I made that up, I think there is a nolanville somewhere tho)

"HAYES!" Kaye screamed. "THATS THREE HOURS AWAY!" She screamed.

"I'm just gonna go sit over there." I said and quickly sat somewhere else. "I'm going to kill you!" She yelled.

"I guess I got the time wrong, I'm sorry." I said. "A little adventure." She smirked, "but I'm still mad." She said.

I sat back down next to her.

"What are we going to do in nolanville?" I asked. "I don't know." She shrugged.

It was five o'clock and we were in nolanville, lost. "Hayes, I don't know where we are." Kaye freaked out.

I took her hand and kept walking. "Let's go, there's a McDonald's right there." I said. She nodded and we walked inside.

I ordered what we usually get.

I sat down and she looked at me. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you too, but I want to beat you up." She said. I kissed her cheek and she laughed.